+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If a girl asks you if you have a gf, what does it mean?

Originally posted by RS7K

There's a lot of positive eye contact, and there's a really good vibe. In fact, the only reason I'm asking this question is because I've been burned in the past, and it's made me a hell of a lot more cautious for when it comes to girls.
    Ok.. first of all you sound like you are afraid to go any furhter because of your past.. you need to get over that. At your age, love and life are experiemental.. all the things your learn right now are important lessons. Believe me, I understand if your reading this and going WTF?? you need to get hurt in order to learn from it. You have to.

[/B][/QUOTE] One of the only problems I have is that I'm really happy in where I am in my life right now. I have no idea what to expect in a relationship, since I've never been in one. I used to be very shy with girls, and while it's still a problem now, it's much better than it used to be. [/B][/QUOTE]

Being happy is fine.. being cautious is fine.. closing yourself off is not. I understand what is like to be hurt and betrayed.. ( read my journal sometime) .. Life is a never ending journey of turns and unexpected twists.. these are life lessons everyone learns.. I am not expert but if I were you. I'd ask her out and enjoy her company .. LIFE IS TOO SHORT!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Thanks for the support Jane, I really appreciate it.

Where do you stand on the dating at work issue?

man.. thats a hard one. I dont usually date guys I work with. Im a chef and well its just bad business. I think it depends on how often you see them.. if they work for you .. yadda yadda.. you have to be ready for the total blow up if it goes bad too.. Do you really want to deal with some girls drama at work? Only you can answer that.
    Good luck!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Sometimes it's cool to find a date that works with you. For one, your can get to know them much more better there. But it's alos a bad idea too because if you do go out and things don't work out, then you would have to deal with him/her at work and it just sucks. But anyways, when a chik ask you about wether you have a g.f online, usually don't mean anything. It's just a way of a convo like everyone else says. But if a chik would ask you up close and personal and the question was brought up in the middle of a convo, you would be in luck, sometimes. But yeh.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12