+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long?

If you're looking for an "adult", you may want to start dating women closer to your own age, not "only 12 years younger".

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If you're looking for an "adult", you may want to start dating women closer to your own age, not "only 12 years younger".
    I can't get into the details, but I will say that age is a factor, but so too demonstrated maturity and intelligence. The person who I am seeing now is very mature and very intelligent. And, recall..the former gf has an emotional problem that has nothing to do with age.

...Funny thing...the ex-gf (when she's around me and that's about one day of the week, on and off)...she's always pal-ing around and when she says goodbye, I catch the come-hither smile and "the Look." I'm totally nonchalant and I don't even wait for "the Look" before moving on. She seems to be keeping an eye on me, like "I let you free for awhile, but I don't want you to wander." Weird-woman games. Immature.

Meanwhile, a really nice date tomorrow with the new woman. Should be a lot of fun

Okay, I think we are on the "right path" with new woman. I suggested a third date for this week and I got a "that sounds terrific" response. This is good news. I feel almost...well...studly (lol). Is it possible that I landed on my feet? Time will tell, but so far so good.

awesome cam!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    awesome cam!

Thanks Mis

So, we went out on Friday and this date is Wednesday. When I mentioned that to a friend, they said, "Don't rush things, but you are the best judge of that." My reasoning is that Memorial Day weekend is coming up and that is not the time to go on a date--better to be with family. So, Wednesday would be good and if it goes really well, I just hold off until the next weekend after Memorial Day for any plans. Gives everyone some time to digest, think about things and get a little "absence" for the the heart to grow fonder. At that point, the optimum would be her emailing me after Memorial Day to ask how my weekend went--then I would have a sense of where I'm at with her.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Okay, I think we are on the "right path" with new woman. I suggested a third date for this week and I got a "that sounds terrific" response. This is good news. I feel almost...well...studly (lol). Is it possible that I landed on my feet? Time will tell, but so far so good.
    This *is* good new. Nice. :-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12