+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    YES Please sweetie you seem to HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS to everything on everything when it comes to so many issues for being 16 and all..wow impressed...but Im saying this: for someone whose so knowledgeable youre certainly acting very close minded about everyones opinions...
    Well thanks and yes I am close minded to other religions that have nothing to do with loving and believing in God and I intend to stay that way. We will see who comes out on the better side in time.
    Amatures built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
    -Mark Lowary

QUIT QUOTING MY ASS DAMNIT

I know what the hell I said-I dont have to be reminded EVERY DAMN POST-and I dont think anyone else does either...

And for your last statement of whose gonna come on top in the end-let me tell you something: I know who I am, I know my God, and I dont have to defend anything I do or say to you or anyone else...I know where Im going when I die-even if I do tell you youre annoying as hell!

She kinda reminds of Skye but with more words...hmmm
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

First i don't care. Secondly Gay marriage is the topic not our pity arguing.
    -Mark Lowary

[QUOTE=sweetie_88].
    1st- It is God's job to judge, and he has this as a right not a privelidge, seeing since he created us and all. 2nd- It's not God that kills anyone left behind, it was their own choice, and they will have to live with it eternially.
    Your first point:

Exactly, so don't judge then. Unless your saying that as a creature of god you are empowered to act in his name, which would:
    1: render the "don't judge" doctrine useless, and
    2: mean that homosexuals should judge you and punish you for your ways

Your second point:

So let them live with it eternally. If they're already "going to hell," I don't see why you have to ruin their "mortal" life.

Besides, what if I outlawed your religion?

And made heterosexual marriage illegal because my beliefs say it is a heterosexist institution that disenfranchises women and places an unnatural burden on those within the institution?

I think you'd complain about your rights being violated, why are the rights of gay people not violated? We have a constitution we look at, not the Bible. And there's a reason for that.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    Read Genesis chapter 18:17 through 19:30 you will find all the proof you need there.
    Has anyone read this?
    -Mark Lowary

Oh Good LORD!! Here we go again. The bible is NOT Gospel, contrary to popular belief! It was written by a bunch of men thousands of years ago. IF, (and that's a big if), it is true, then it's an interpretation of what those men thought. Can we just stop with this already?
    I agree with you Jane. My cousin in Toronto is gay and he is the NICEST, SWEETEST, BEST person I know. He and his partner have been together for 13 years. That's longer than my marriage lasted for God sakes! Maybe I should turn les eh? lol

This is more annoying than a Jehovah's Witness!!! You can't slam the door in here!!! lol Jane, Squirrley, MVP.........I think we're all going to hell! I'll bring the suntan lotion!

thank you Breezy... and I have to say that my sister is VERY HAPPY and has A VERY LOVING relationship. I have to agree with Squir on this too. MY god .. would mosty likely be pissed at you Sweety, Whatever happened to " love the neighbor", how completely NON-CHRISTIAN OF YOU.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    This is more annoying than a Jehovah's Witness!!! You can't slam the door in here!!! lol Jane, Squirrley, MVP.........I think we're all going to hell! I'll bring the suntan lotion!
    I don't think that that joke will be as funny when you get there.,
    -Mark Lowary

(squirrley i think she is hitting the reply that inserts the quote)

I think it should be ok for gays/lesbians to marry. isn't it discrimination if its illegal? i have 2 relatives that are known lesbians. i love their sig. others. i personally don't care what or whom people choose. i don't want them caring what i choose. it's that persons life and who they love shouldn't matter.

and a question for ya sweetie, which god is going to be the judge? every religion has their own definition of who and what god is.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

um.. btw ... Sweety is it? First of all change your name.. your DEF. not a sweety ..
    Second, I think your in the wrong place... this is LOVE FORUM... NOT BIBLE BEATING.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by hallanole
    and a question for ya sweetie, which god is going to be the judge? every religion has their own definition of who and what god is.
    exactally there is only one real God and his name believe it or not is God, the only true god there is and the only judge you will have in the end
    -Mark Lowary

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    exactally there is only one real God and his name believe it or not is God, the only true god there is and the only judge you will have in the end
    How do you know?

Have you met him?

Have you spoken with him?

Have you tried other religions?

Ever pray to Buddha? Read the Q'uran? Research the Torah?

If you want to condescend to people and get a kick out of it, you should at least be good enough to beat them at the game of rhetoric. Trust me, its so much more fun than spouting nonsense and being unable to back up what you say.

FYI: As ruler of America, I'm outlawing Christianity.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

[QUOTE=MVPlaya][Quote]
    How do you know? FAITH

Have you met him? No

Have you spoken with him? Yes

Have you tried other religions? No

Ever pray to Buddha? Read the Q'uran? Research the Torah? Y would I

It's a little thing we call faith.
    -Mark Lowary

well i for one can't believe. everyone has different interputations, whose to say that someone else's god is the right god and yours is wrong.

i for one will not read a bible, i will not attend church, i find that it's a bunch of balogna. i feel like it's a bunch of brainwashing bull. if i go to this so called hell i will dance in the flames cause i suffer in a cold place.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. just like everyone else has theirs.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast