+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How should I feel?

EDIT: Don't have that many fingers....
    Last edited by Citycat; 16-08-08 at 06:24 PM.

A bit younger than me

Oooh, aren't we mysterious?

Tedel Guest
    I wonder what worries you... Is it a thought like "having sex too early may ruin a long-term relationship"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    I wonder what worries you... Is it a thought like "having sex too early may ruin a long-term relationship"?
    It has every time in the past, so why should this one be different? Like I said earlier, once my d--k gets involved, then everything gets really confusing. I tend to overdo things romantically and then they get to thinking that I'm head-over-heels when I'm just in the moment.

I did actually steer the conversation to non-sex topics yesterday, just to see if we could hold a non-sexual conversation. Result--we sort of had a discussion.

Not to sound all full of myself, but the woman does seem quite eager to get naked in my bed--she's the one that says, "Come on, let's get to bed!" I'm not complaining; its not exactly an unpleasant sight--she's an E-cup. She seems to have an affinity for my chest--rubs her hands over the muscles quite often.

Anyway, I get that feeling it's going to happen this weekend. If the past is any guide, that starts the six month clock counting down to the end of the relationship.

E cup? Gross. Oh well, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    E cup? Gross. Oh well, to each his own.
    I'm not in entire disagreement with your assessment. Most of my ex's have been A or B cups. I'm more a leg and butt man than anything--not a exactly a boob fan. But, its not entirely unimpressive. They do seem to be "all over the place," so to speak. Personally, I don't how someone could deal with the weight. Must be a real pain.

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    It has every time in the past, so why should this one be different? Like I said earlier, once my d--k gets involved, then everything gets really confusing. I tend to overdo things romantically and then they get to thinking that I'm head-over-heels when I'm just in the moment.

I did actually steer the conversation to non-sex topics yesterday, just to see if we could hold a non-sexual conversation. Result--we sort of had a discussion.

Not to sound all full of myself, but the woman does seem quite eager to get naked in my bed--she's the one that says, "Come on, let's get to bed!" I'm not complaining; its not exactly an unpleasant sight--she's an E-cup. She seems to have an affinity for my chest--rubs her hands over the muscles quite often.

Anyway, I get that feeling it's going to happen this weekend. If the past is any guide, that starts the six month clock counting down to the end of the relationship.
    mm... What is e-cup, a bra size? OK, whatever...

I think that if your relationship turns to sex too soon and you have problems after that, it is because you (or she) has used sex to replace intimacy. You just need to develop intimacy instead of having more sex.

I mean, let's accept it: we all live in very individualistic times. It almost seems we are living a sort of collective autism out there. No one trusts no one, to the point we ventilate our issues on Internet forums, see? However, we all need to try to trust someone; and many times we use sex to replace that intimacy our lips cannot express. I think this is why relationships fail when they engage in sex too early.

Anyway, you have already had sex, so there is no turn back. You just need to stop sex (smartly, don't tell her) and start doing other things: going out, talking... developing the intimacy your "hasted" sex showed symptoms of.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    mm... What is e-cup, a bra size? OK, whatever...

I think that if your relationship turns to sex too soon and you have problems after that, it is because you (or she) has used sex to replace intimacy. You just need to develop intimacy instead of having more sex.

I mean, let's accept it: we all live in very individualistic times. It almost seems we are living a sort of collective autism out there. No one trusts no one, to the point we ventilate our issues on Internet forums, see? However, we all need to try to trust someone; and many times we use sex to replace that intimacy our lips cannot express. I think this is why relationships fail when they engage in sex too early.

Anyway, you have already had sex, so there is no turn back. You just need to stop sex (smartly, don't tell her) and start doing other things: going out, talking... developing the intimacy your "hasted" sex showed symptoms of.

Hope this helps.

You are extremely smart--you hit the issue squarely. Thanks

Tedel Guest
    You are welcome. Actually, I've been there before.

Okay, an update...since I've been angry old man on this site for 2 years You should at least be treated to something positive.

Mis is right--just let myself relax. And, the woman I'm seeing might be the perfect person for that. Neither of us had been intimate in nearly seven years.

Having been such a long time, we were actually a bit rusty the first time, which wasn't embarrassing--we were both kind of amazed at how we could have gotten out of the habit and had to relearn things! But, that made it more relaxing for both of us.

In the end, she appears to have enjoyed herself in a way that had never occurred before in her relationships years earlier. So, now I've become "very popular"--like, "Cameron, darling, can I stop by your place on my way to work for just a little while?"

Anyway, I'm certainly more relaxed. Even the doctor said that my blood pressure is down 117/72 and pulse rate is 59 bpm. I'm more like Cameron of years ago.

good for you cam!!!

i think MY blood pressure is lower because you finally got some.
    Last edited by misombra; 11-09-08 at 11:13 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this thread needs a bump.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12