+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Wrangling

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Were the pictures in her thread? The one withabout 5 pics I believe? And one was of a girl with writing on the pic around a naked girl?

Elle, if that is you, then damn! You are conceited without a reason. So grow some actual intelligence because your looks arent gonna get you as far as you dream.

Now I'm not saying she's ugly, but she's not as pretty as what she claims to be. I was expecting model worthy and all I got was a weird troll.
    that's what i am talking about, where's the thread with the pics?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    c'mon, she only started like three different threads.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    that's what i am talking about, where's the thread with the pics?
    Probably this one [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/27917-think.html[/url]
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she's either lost interest, or I freaked her out by posting her IP locations up there in Canada.

actually giver her due, she is a very good looking girl, i think she should go into modelling tbh, hopefully she can then become self sufficient and change her terrible attitude, she reminds me of kate moss, she has an unusual look, not bad
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Kate Moss is ugly, Elle looks weird. Thats if that even is her.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

well i think kate moss is good looking, unusual is good in my book and kate is a millionaire for her looks....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    actually giver her due, she is a very good looking girl, i think she should go into modelling tbh, hopefully she can then become self sufficient and change her terrible attitude, she reminds me of kate moss, she has an unusual look, not bad
    eco, please see Elle's thread. those pictures ARE of a beautiful russian girl, who does not happen to be Elle.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

That's not cool...
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Oh, I'm sorry for keeping it real. I am terribly sorry for giving my opinion on something cuz I never knew it was a crime on Love Forum.

*rolls eyes*
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

well the point i think lesa is saying is beauty is on the inside and judging ones looks negatively is unfair simply because it's not something one can change however attitude is something one can change and will of course make them outstanding, elle has potential

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that it was elle, but I thought the girl in the picture was pretty... How does anyone know she is Russian?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know that it was elle, but I thought the girl in the picture was pretty... How does anyone know she is Russian?
    yep, she is very pretty. did you see my Elle's thread? that's more than enough to know the girl is not Elle.

Oh, I'm sorry for keeping it real. I am terribly sorry for giving my opinion on something cuz I never knew it was a crime on Love Forum.

*rolls eyes*
    Would you like someone to keep it real for things that you can't change?

That kind of opinion is not something a classy person would say. You know better than that. Don't you? Just say that they are unattractive in your eyes.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Who's talking about personality here? For all I know she is probably a good person at heart, but that doesnt change how she looks externally in my eyes.

God, you are looking way too deep into this. Just cuz I did not cover it up with sweet words to make you feel I am more "classy" does not mean shit. My words stay. She is ugly.

Apparently having my own opinion is a problem nowadays. If so, we are all going to jail.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast