+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He Blocked me on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't do it again and stay off the internet. You are a little naive, and ladies like you are easy pickins for these type of guys to take advantage of. Dating someone out of town, or country is sketchy. Majority are only looking for someone to have sex with. You are best to date locally, go out and meet people in real life, socialize and built relationships, and friendships.
    i think so but im attracted to a different race

- - - Updated - - -

btw guys he made his instagram public i didnt saw anything bad @ all he was like

"please dont ve depressed you have to learn to not make judgements on stuff if you want to know something you should ask instead of coming to your own conclusions"

"i already told you why and no im not hiding anything from you especially not on social media"

"what i expected was either you didnt care or if it bothered you that i blocked you to ask me why instead you blew up and started assuming the worst"

"you cant do that"

"either way you've been unblocked and my IG is no longer private so feel free to look @ whatever the hell i was hiding"

what do you think guys?

I think you really misunderstood the guy and he wants to have sex with you again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I think you really misunderstood the guy and he wants to have sex with you again.

what??????????????????? ugh -.-

You know he might want to keep you on good terms because he things you might be useful for him for same things he did already. Many players are nice to girls they play with. Think as long as guy don't put daily effort to keep in touch with you hes just a player and don't really care about you. Better block him cause you are naive and he could fool you again if you let him talk with you again.

There are many locals guys too you know. Might work out for you much better.

You know he might want to keep you on good terms because he things you might be useful for him for same things he did already. Many players are nice to girls they play with. Think as long as guy don't put daily effort to keep in touch with you hes just a player and don't really care about you. Better block him cause you are naive and he could fool you again if you let him talk with you again.

There are many locals guys too you know. Might work out for you much better.

ugh :< i guess yeah i should really move on and learn from this stupid mistake again! i should learn to take things slow if i wanted a relationship i wish im not naive

Dear, reality check....people lie. This is why on line dating has so many predators, it's so easy to take advantage of innocent people. That is why I suggest staying off those sites, and use your social life, friends and family to help find you someone nice.

You acted completely like a free hooker. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with that if you are able to still feel good about yourself and let players go when the time comes (the time has come) without feeling "used"

I suggest that you stop using your vagina to try and get a boyfriend. It very seldom (if ever) works out in your favor. Guys to this day still think that if you'd **** them on the first meet then how many other "first meets" have you had? They wonder if you have no standards or personal boundaries... which you apparently do not if you've made a habit of doing what you did with more guys then not. You need to be able to offer a lot more then free sex in order to engage a guy emotionally.

Buy fking with your head the way he did, he's keeping himself firmly planted in your consciousness and thereby making you really give yourself wholly to him when he comes back for another round of **** and chuck.

Block and delete him and work on your personal boundaries, your standards and your inability to say no to stranger men who you get too involved with before even meeting them.

Learn from this and change up your dating strategies or this will keep happening to you for your entire life... Any man that you do hook with your vag will not be a good catch more likely then not.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

[MENTION=78618]Super_MUA[/MENTION] all I meant was he was lying to you about the real reasons, so no matter what you said, didn't say, did or didn't do the result would have been the same for you from him. Understand it now?

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] "Ditch the zero and find yourself a hero." Lol did you made it yourself?
    LOL! I wish I could take credit for that, but no, I did not make it up. I've heard it many times before and always thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_MUA View Post
    im so dumb omfg my way of thinking is just stupid i admit i thought guys will love me and like me more if i have sex right away but i dont get it why he needs to say i love you and shit when he only wants to hook up with me he could have been honest so i didnt expect much now im hurt what should i do? so much in misery
    First off, you are NOT stupid, so please don't beat yourself up over this. Did you do something foolish? Sure. But, who among us has not done something foolish many times in their lives? You didn't make any mistake millions of people haven't before you. I just hope you learn from it this time. If you need to sleep with a guy in order for him to like you, then he isn't a guy you should want anyway. You deserve a guy who will realize the gift that you are, and realize you are worth the wait. Sex can be wonderful in the right relationship, but there is no need to rush it.

That said, there is nothing wrong with having it as early in a relationship as you want, IF that is truly what you want. It sounds like you more so did it hoping that it would make him like you more, so that really is not the right reason at all. So, true you should not have slept with him so quickly, but the truth is he should never have pressured you either. As far as I am concerned, sex shouldn't even be a topic for discussion that early in a relationship. But then, I am a bit old fashioned, I suppose.

Anyways, if you do decide to give this guy a chance, I would strongly caution to proceed carefully. It just seems to me like a lot of bull crap games on his part. I can't see how any mature human being would "test" a significant other like that, at least without any actual provocation or reason to believe you need to be tested.

Good luck. You need to realize that you are worth a guy putting in the time to actually get to know you and fall in love with you. You don't need to do things you don't want to do just in hopes that somebody will like you. If they don't like you just based on you, then they don't deserve you.

It all sounds very childish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    LOL! I wish I could take credit for that, but no, I did not make it up. I've heard it many times before and always thought it was funny.

First off, you are NOT stupid, so please don't beat yourself up over this. Did you do something foolish? Sure. But, who among us has not done something foolish many times in their lives? You didn't make any mistake millions of people haven't before you. I just hope you learn from it this time. If you need to sleep with a guy in order for him to like you, then he isn't a guy you should want anyway. You deserve a guy who will realize the gift that you are, and realize you are worth the wait. Sex can be wonderful in the right relationship, but there is no need to rush it.

That said, there is nothing wrong with having it as early in a relationship as you want, IF that is truly what you want. It sounds like you more so did it hoping that it would make him like you more, so that really is not the right reason at all. So, true you should not have slept with him so quickly, but the truth is he should never have pressured you either. As far as I am concerned, sex shouldn't even be a topic for discussion that early in a relationship. But then, I am a bit old fashioned, I suppose.

Anyways, if you do decide to give this guy a chance, I would strongly caution to proceed carefully. It just seems to me like a lot of bull crap games on his part. I can't see how any mature human being would "test" a significant other like that, at least without any actual provocation or reason to believe you need to be tested.

Good luck. You need to realize that you are worth a guy putting in the time to actually get to know you and fall in love with you. You don't need to do things you don't want to do just in hopes that somebody will like you. If they don't like you just based on you, then they don't deserve you.
    thank you for the response i really do appreciate this long reply but i really thought different of him i thought he is indeed a nice guy cuz he went to a nice college and have a nice job i dont think he play games i was a victim :< i trusted him so easy i give too easy i wish i never was easy so prolly i still have him now but well i dont really get the point of him blocking me on IG he didnt reply he is not keeping in touch anymore i think he doesnt like me after our previous meet up idk what did i do that made him go away or prolly he met some new girl better than me :< this days i feel so miserable im just pretending im ok around people but deep inside im not but ive learned from this experience and im glad i found this website it actually made me realize a lot of things for my future endeavour! all i need is to move on i hope someday ill find my perfect match

anyways im damn stupid that this guy is just all about games i was serious with him i took the time to order a cuztomized shirt for him online now idk what to do with it :< its made for him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    It all sounds very childish to me.
    he did that so prolly i'll **** off its a hint that he dont like me anymore and wanting a new victim
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 24-12-14 at 04:00 AM.

anyways im damn stupid that this guy is just all about games i was serious with him i took the time to order a cuztomized shirt for him online now idk what to do with it :< its made for him
    Burn it?..................

i was a victim
    You were no "victim." You were a volunteer. Learn from this and stop fvcking strangers you meet over the internet on first introduction.

... and for all that is good... do what Smackie says and burn that T-shirt and along with the smoke let any memory of him and the mistakes you made fly away... Just don't let the lesson learned go.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Give that shirt for someone homeless. It's Christmas time you know you could make someone really happy.

idk why i'm still peaking through his Instagram he is obviously happy and i'm crying oh lord i'm so down right now :< im so stupid
    i wanna message me now and tell him he's an asshole to just throw me away like a hot potato :<
    Last edited by Super_MUA; 24-12-14 at 06:51 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast