+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your day

I do go fishing a lot. I haven't in awhile but I go with a few buddies or my dad and Rocco if I'm in California. My sister isn't much of a fisher..woman? but her and her friends come sometimes to just soak up the sun and be pains in my ass ha. If you get the opportunity you should go. Even if you're not into fishing, being out on the lake, or river, ocean whatever body of water is really nice and peaceful.

Had a shitty last few days. Hurt my back ****ing bad. Could barely move. Been icing and heating it. A lil better today we'll see what it's like tmrw. If no improvement I'll probably have to go see my dr.

Spent all afternoon at the ER. Got a big ass needle put into my back. Hurt like a bitch but definitely took away the back pain. Feeling good right now..

OMG, that is awful. Did you fall? Sports accident, what happened? Are you still in any pain and how's your mobility now?

You must have been in horrible pain to go to the ER and get a needle in your back, eeks. And you said a big ass needle, too. Scary. Hope you are feeling better, nico. Probably a more quieter weekend for you because of that issue. I won't complain about anything after reading what happened to you.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I was helping my friend move mattresses and box springs..which I was basically lifting em all by myself and I think I hurt it that way. My mobility is better now since I got that shot and got some pain killers. Still been kinda just taking it easy this weekend. Sitting my ass on the couch watching dvds and netflix. Trying to get someone to come over and take care of me but nobody wants to. Such bitches haha. Not that I really need any help but it would be nice..

Waiting impatiently for the ups guy to drop off a package I have been waiting for and desperately want to open..if it doesn't come today I'm gunna throw a minor tantrum. Just a lil one...

Man, nico you had a rough time. So much for good deeds, right.

Today is a good one, took a day - catching up on life shit, hanging with the bro in a few hours.
    Going to work on his car, and grill some lunch up.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION]: Right. When it rains it pours. But it could always be worse I guess.

My day was good. Just ran errands and took the chickens to park. About to catch Lucy tonight with a few buddies..

Early birthday festivities were thrust upon me by a few friends who will be out of town for my actual bday. Cakecakecake.

Happy Birthday! nico88.

Those are big candles, did you make a wish? Cheers.

Day started out bad with a text of drunkedness, a disturbed sleep, a over flowing toilet and arguing upstairs couple.

Having a family of friends day today going to an afternoon movie and getting a late lunch, then over for coffees and pastries and a potluck dinner.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Thanks for the early birthday wishes anya_may21 I did make a wish. I'll keep you posted on if it comes true or not..

Happy BD, nico. Hope you had or have a good one!

Got back from camping with my brother and two other friends for the weekend, no women allowed, not like any of ours wanted to partake =)

Thanks somehelp4me. My birthday is actually Wednesday. Since it falls in the middle of the week people have been opting to celebrate it a lil early. Birthdays aren't a big deal to me but I appreciate all the love my family and friends have been showing.

Hope you guys had a nice break from reality camping. I think everyone should do that every once and while.

Today was a good day. Slept in till the chickens woke me up for a walk, went to lunch with a friend, dropped my paintings off at my buyer's, and then more bday festivities. Went out to a nice restaurant with a few friends. Perfect excuse to dress up all dapper like. Here's a pic of me and one of my good buddies who flew in from LA:

I have a hat fetish...

Ps my auto correct turned hat into hag. I lol'd for a good 5 minutes on that..

That is a nice photo, nico88 and an awesome hat too.

Was it a life long wish you made or a for your birthday year wish, you can't full out say because you want it to come true.

Spending day nannying, in breaks studying.

Thank you. I have a shit ton of hats. It's an obsession ha.

I made a pretty solid wish for something I've been wanting to happen for a while now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you had fun with the kids you nanny. What are the ages?

Got a whole of nothing to do today until my brother Rocco 's flight comes in at 4. Looking forward to having him here for my birthday tmrw.

What is your most favourite and most expensive hats you own?

They are two and four years of age. They are well behaved children, I am lucky. Plus, their parents are really nice people too.

Is your birthday today for you? Got big plans, here most guys get wasted with parties LOL.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast