+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I stay friends?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Would you like if your friend will be messing around when you are with your girl?
    I'm not messing around and am currently talking to her about it.

If you have to ask why you are being a douche bag, then you definately do not have any personal boundaries in place or any type of code of conduct that you go by.

So: I shall explain to you why you're a ****ing douche but going by your previous posts, you'll still not understand which will then prompt me to ask you if you are autistic or just a straight up sociopath.

She is your male friend's girlfriend and you're confessing feelings to her as if his feelings didn't matter and that the only thing matters if your goal to make it known that you like her. She's a bloody douche for not telling you that you're being douchey. As PC said, how would you feel if some turd like yourself was horning in on your girlfriend and she was taking it all in like she is the attention whore that she appears to be?

Grow up and keep your inappropriate crush(es) to yourself in the future because if you don't, you're going to find yourself in trouble emotionally over and over again. Not to mention all your male friends won't trust you aroung their gf's either and you'll be without male friends as well.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I ussualy dont like wakeup sharp posts but this time I agree. You acting like a little pussy. No wonder she choosed the other guy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

They were together before I met her. I'm sorry if you think im being a douchebag, but I will eventually tell him anyways. I know what kind of a guy he is and I know he wont be mad. He knows were just friends.
    Last edited by Matt555; 08-04-13 at 04:11 AM.

Than where is the problem forget her. Just stop contact and thats all. Should be easy. Ofcourse if you think that hes a real dick and dont desrve her then you have to take her, theres no other option. But since hes your friend you really make little sense. Really the only problem is your girlfriendless.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't want or need a girlfriend right now. I just don't want to lose her friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt555 View Post
    I just don't want to lose her friendship.
    Why? Don't you already have friends? What's so bloody important about this girl? Get a grip.
    Oh and if I was this girls BF I'd be very tempted to smack you one in the mouth.

You are not fooling anybody here. Being friends means you will show her how great of a guy you are, and how promising of a BF you would be to her, and you hope when their relationship falls apart, you will be there for her, swoop in and save her from heartache, then she will see it and fall for you. I have news for you....it won't happen. All you are doing is fueling your fantasy. It's a losing, pathetic, no win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are not fooling anybody here. Being friends means you will show her how great of a guy you are, and how promising of a BF you would be to her, and you hope when their relationship falls apart, you will be there for her, swoop in and save her from heartache, then she will see it and fall for you. I have news for you....it won't happen. All you are doing is fueling your fantasy. It's a losing, pathetic, no win situation.
    And don't forget he just met her last week, I know all of my good friendships have been forged through 7 days of ice and fire and all the hard things that make a friendship solid. matt555, 1 week is not grounds for a friendship with your friends girlfriend, stop kidding yourself here.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    And don't forget he just met her last week, I know all of my good friendships have been forged through 7 days of ice and fire and all the hard things that make a friendship solid. matt555, 1 week is not grounds for a friendship with your friends girlfriend, stop kidding yourself here.
    i met my ex gf and knew her 4 days before we were together. we just clicked the first time we saw each other

Matt, dude, do you even know the meaning of friendship? For starters, it means no backstabbing. And the girl isn't your friend either, she is an acquaintance that you just met. Let go of your silly and selfish obsession with this girl and find your own girlfriend.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    i met my ex gf and knew her 4 days before we were together. we just clicked the first time we saw each other
    yea, we're talking about friends here, not relationships. And Facebook relationships don't count.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

For once I think it's gonna work out! I'm not so lovesick now, and I am still friends with them both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12