+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advice wanted :)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With all due respect to Tedel, I wonder what difference it really makes if he is confused (which I doubt). The bottom line is that he isn't interested in keeping you as a girlfriend, although he may be interested in sleeping with you when the opportunity presents itself. Is that really enough for you? Don't you think you should hope for more for yourself?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

and from a man's view who's he loving?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What you really want us to say is that he cares about YOU, right? Even though it is rather clear that isn't the case, I will just tell you what you want to hear: he loves you. if you tolerate this behavior long enough, he will come around.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken1985 View Post
    thanks tedel.i wud like more of a man's point of view on this.
    Okay, I asked my boyfriend and my brother. The word "psycho" and the phrase "restraining order" both came up in the ensuing conversation.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, I asked my boyfriend and my brother. The word "psycho" and the phrase "restraining order" both came up in the ensuing conversation.
    LOL, ambiguous Giga....

Err, I suppose it could have been a sympathy f uck? It sounds like he moved on, but the OP hasn't and is maybe acting a bit desperate (sorry, but true).

thanx for the advice guys, u obviously haven't been in love and been hurt before!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course we have. But were you wanting sympathy? That's not what you asked. You asked for possible explanations for his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, ambiguous Giga....
    Not to you, it isn't, and I'm pretty sure the OP doesn't want to hear it anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Not to you, it isn't, and I'm pretty sure the OP doesn't want to hear it anyway.
    Now that you're a Bigshot Mod around here, you can always declare a "Lets post exactly what we think" day. Ha, now that would be ****ing amazing! Even anonymously online there's still so much that gets sugar coated, I confess I was really suprised by that. The inhibitions go really deep.

I keep hoping that, as ppl get comfortable with 'online honesty' that they take some of that with them into IRL. I suppose its happening, just not as quickly as I expected.

Isn't that what the "Talk Shit About Anybody" thread is for? Sounds like that should get bumped.
    Spammer Spanker

Sometimes when the newbies post, it takes some people to be nice and others just to be honest. We cant always give the perfect advice, were all to diverse. We NEED people to say what they feel, otherwise those who are seeking advice wont see the otherside. I think its important for people to tell how they feel no matter what and how bad it hurts to hear it. We had a person on here years ago Icequeen, omfg she told it straight out no holds bar and I took it personally, but the reality is, she was right! We may not always want to hear it, but sometimes someone has to have the balls to say it.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Make healthy decisions

Okay, here is my advice... Make healthy decisions. Obviously the decisions you have made previously have brought you to where you are now, which is unhappy. You dont deserve this. Tell yourself. I also think you should put yourself out there and open yourself up to other possible relationships, it could totally change the way you think about things... so make healthy decisions!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12