+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engagement: Purposeal

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    well, proposition fantasies do come second on the list of things my magic hammer is good at..

Heh heh. I hope your magic hammer isn't so slender an engagement ring would fit on it...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Heh heh. I hope your magic hammer isn't so slender an engagement ring would fit on it...
    ehh.. i'll give you a 2/10 for the effort you took to try and put that innuendo in the wrong way..

well.. to get your first comment out of the way.. I don't see how THAT would be what "magic hammer" refers to, or is used for anyway since i'm stating that it's good at proposals (unless your idea of a romantic proposal is asking her to go down on you, and as you take off your pants; she's suprised at the ring that's hanging off a silky-red ribbon which is in turn tied around your leather lacross stick).. in any event, since you made me look up what "girth" ment, I can say that my "other half" would need an opening about the size of a doughnut to even reasonable expect to fit through.. unless it hasn't yet gone through rigor mortis.. in which case, it should be able to make it through that doughnut..

no, that wasn't the pun.. but thanks for killing it.. i'm sure Tiay gets it anyway..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

no, that wasn't the pun.. but thanks for killing it.. i'm sure Tiay gets it anyway..
    heh, no, I really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    that's God warning you to stop trying to turn his followers away from him
    well, if that's the best he can do, i'm not impressed. He should start with the leaders of other religions, anyway.

yikes, i've been preparing food with some pretty heavy-duty knives, and i've never cut myself all these years.. and if any finger is in risk of being totally cut off.. it's my thumb.. how on earth did you manage to cut off the tip of your ring finger?

anyway.. I just visualized what you did.. (always keep your fingers parallel to the knife, never perpendicular; with the exception of the thumb)..

well.. I hope your finger gets better.. :*(
    thanks (: it was actually kinda weird; I was slicing the very end of a cucumber, so I had to hold it right below the knife, which was fine in a controlled way, but the knife cut faster than I imagined and.. yeah, well. At first I thought I had just grazed myself. You know that kind of cut that's like a paper cut? But it wouldn't stop bleeding so I put a bandaid on it. After lunch, I was checking the plaster and realised that it was not one single cut, but that this little bit of fingerprint was actually missing and the roundness of the fingertip was flatter.
    I went back to the kitchen and checked the cutting board- lo and behold, I found a completely bloodless piece of skin.
    I can't believe I managed to skin myself and not notice :/

as for me spelling it out for you.. I don't budge so easily.. sorry

but, to be fair, i've modified the post, hopefully it's alot less cryptic now.. I think it's actually pretty obvious.. but hopefully the new wording helps : )

well, proposition fantasies do come second on the list of things my magic hammer is good at..
    hmm :/ i'm missing something. ok, give me a hint? the only magic hammer I know is from chariots of power.
    what's the first thing on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    hmm :/ i'm missing something. ok, give me a hint? the only magic hammer I know is from chariots of power.
    what's the first thing on the list?
    lol.. this is simply adorable..

good, you're thinking though.. i'm proud of you : )

hang in there; you almost got it..

good question: "what's the first thing on the list?"

better question: "what does a hammer do? people use hammers to do what?" (no, not beat children, or spouces, etc.).. "what other word did you use in a post I responded to on this thread that can be linked to the word hammer?"

now.. take that.. and plug it into the other question, "what's the first thing on the list?"..

this is really as close as i'm going to get to spelling it out..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12