+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too young?

Yeah I'm sorry but THIS subject hits close to home, (steve is 18) but yes I think that is sick. I mean come on? She doesn't know what she wants, she's been a TEENAGER for only 2 ****in' years, and you're an adult! WAKE UP

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

pedophile !

Yikes!!!!! She is a freshman in high school!!!!!! She has no idea about what she wants in a relationship!

Age difference is not a big issue when both are "adults." I am 8 years older than my wife, so it works out pretty good with out maturity levels. I am 37 and she is 29!

In this case, let her go and experience her teen years, then when she is 18 and you are 22, if there are still feelings, then by all means see if it will work, but give her a chance to grow up a little more!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldnt expect too much with the age difference ... it COULD work, but in most cases, you'll be awaiting the dreaded "I've been with you so long and I need to find myself" talk ... or somethin' like that ... I was in a relationship for 3.5 yrs ... I was 19 and she was 18 ... and when I was 23, we had the "talk" about how we've been together so long and we wanna learn to enjoy life on our own ... and see if there's anythin' else for us out there ....

As far as her age goes, DAMN! There's hella shit that happens between the ages of 14-21 ... HELLA SHIT ... Well, I'm just talkin' from my own experiences ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

u people really dont understan the mind of a teenager.....im 15 and i have been able to hold up relationships with people from 17-38 age has nothing to do with it....one of my old best freinds is 17 and she is daiting a 42 year ols...they have been going out for over 2 years now....my boss is 24 and not only did IIII have a realtionship with him but he is not daitign a 17 year old...think before u speek
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    u people really dont understan the mind of a teenager.....
    *you *understand

please...shut the **** up if you dont have all your information down correctly.

i'm 15 too, so yes..i know all this shit that you do.

It's not my fault or the fault of anyone else if they dont agree with you. So you need to think before you speak because you're only making yourself look like a dumbass.
    Last edited by Steve2004; 26-09-04 at 05:54 AM.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

lol oh darling being 15 does nto understand u understand the teenage mind...and im not makeing myself look liek a dumbass becouse in order for me to do that i would have to beivle that..and i dont...not to mention doll that i was not refering to anything u said...and agreeing with me has nothing to do with anything...
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

LOL...what the **** are you talking about? you said, and i could even quote you if i cared enough, that after the majority ruling that she didn't know what she wanted, you automatically said they dont understand the teenage mind...so..yes. People agreeing with you has everything to do with it hunny buns.

no ur not understanding me..and thats my falt "if they didant get it you didant give it" i dotn care weather they agree with me or not...the point of the matter is that they have no proof to what there saying....im simply trying to prove them wrong...they dont HAVE to agree with me...please remember doll that this a forum full of people ull never really know infact for u all u know im a 50 year old hairy gross man ussing pix of a girl he stalking...get my point?....i more MORE trying to defend the dude with the "young" girlfreind then anything else...and as for understand the teenage mind...they dont...unless u live the kinda of lifestyle where ur a teenager daiting an "older man" then u dont understand the mind....even if u at one point did so...years change opinions and perpective....
    but he truth in this situation is that 4 years is simply not a big deal at all
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

....ar ar ar ar....

it's not the age difference that's the problem, like people have said in previous posts, which is what started this little charade, it's the maturity level.

yeah exatly steve
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

you're totally contradicting yourself...wtf?

thats what life is...contradicting urself....although in this case...im not...but nice try...its my falt u dont understand what i was trying to say though...i simply just dont care enough to explain yet again though
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

and i didn't ask you to explain again..

And i suggest you just stop, because..in all honesty, your argument is terrible and you're horrible at making a point.

i was done darling and simply responding to ur own comment
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast