+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clingy BF

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    So let me get this straight dude. ... If you were doing No. 2 in the bathroom and your gf bust open the door and told you she missed you, after you just left her in bed for like 10-15 mins, would you be tickled pink or think that she was being affectionate?
    That would be awesome. Do your business and your girl simultaneously. I like the way you think!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    That would be awesome. Do your business and your girl simultaneously. I like the way you think!
    ewwwww absolutely gross!!!!!

ewwwww absolutely gross!!!!!
    Maybe so, but do you realize how hard it is for a guy to pee while having an erection? It would be quite an accomplishment!

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Having a shit while Gf sucks or sits on your cock? Ugh..
    Don't expect anything.

So let me get this straight dude. ... If you were doing No. 2 in the bathroom and your gf bust open the door and told you she missed you, after you just left her in bed for like 10-15 mins, would you be tickled pink or think that she was being affectionate?
    Pfft, my wife walks in on me in the bathroom pretty much every day, while I am having a dump, or pee, or have a shower, before and/or after having sex. Sometimes she just stares at me.. then I go "WHAT?" and she giggles, which makes me smile and tickle her. Or she's on the shitter and I am brushing my teeth. What is the big deal?

Hence we still hold hands after 25 years.

So when it comes to this person: is he clingy for saying he misses her, 15 minutes after having sex? Maybe. He just as well could be expressing love for all you know, or affection. Or maybe he just wanted to get back to having the feeling of being close to her after having sex. Or he was getting ready for round 2. Do you know? Because I sure as hell don't.

It's easy to mistake a display of affection for being needy or clingy.

Only he knows. She should ask him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I gotta agree with Yggdrasil, also maybe it was the best way he could think of saying "hurry the F*** up i'm ready to go again"

actually i don't think thats clingy at all. i think he may have just been trying to get her in the mood to come back to bed.

you know like "hey, i miss u..why don't you come back to bed and we can have round 2?"

oops

lol i agree with the above post ^
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Having a shit while Gf sucks or sits on your cock? Ugh..
    And what the hell is wrong with that? I don't mean to be gross, but I actually thinking taking a shit is pleasurable even though it does smell. It's double release man. All guys find taking shits pleasurable and I'm sure all guys find blowjobs pleasurable. So, what's wrong with getting pleasure X 2?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ygg, I respect your relationship, but even good marriages should have *some* boundaries. I suppose it depends on your mutual comfort level, but I don't think I could survive with less than 2 bathrooms in my home. Anyway, that's what door locks are for.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ygg, I respect your relationship, but even good marriages should have *some* boundaries. I suppose it depends on your mutual comfort level, but I don't think I could survive with less than 2 bathrooms in my home. Anyway, that's what door locks are for.
    We have nothing to be ashamed of Indi

All the rest is in the mind. LOL.

BTW: we have to bathrooms. After sharing them with 2 kids, it's hard to break old habbits, anyways, we're used to it, and like I said, we have nothing to be ashamed of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post

BTW: we have to bathrooms. After sharing them with 2 kids, it's hard to break old habbits, anyways, we're used to it, and like I said, we have nothing to be ashamed of.
    Let's all just get naked!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post

It has nothing to do with shame. Do you have sex in front of your children, or go grocery shopping naked? Some folks do and are comfortable with that (e.g. nudists) but many are not. Also, I've read articles stating that *some* boundaries are actually good for marriage, maintaining some mystique, avoids contempt from familiarity, etc.

Personally I don't really have a problem with it, but my husband would freak. Brit, you know.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    It has nothing to do with shame. Do you have sex in front of your children, or go grocery shopping naked? Some folks do and are comfortable with that (e.g. nudists) but many are not. Also, I've read articles stating that *some* boundaries are actually good for marriage, maintaining some mystique, avoids contempt from familiarity, etc.

Personally I don't really have a problem with it, but my husband would freak. Brit, you know.
    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12