+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I might not be the hottest in here but I am at my sons school

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Well Clifton youre getting your opportunity to see me in the flesh! WAHOO, we are going to have so much freakn fun! I can't wait for you guys to get here!
    Aren't you confusing Clifton with nomas? We're not one and the same, you know...

Or wait, a minute...later you said "you guys"....is he going to Florida too?

Then forget it! I'm not going...I'm canceling everything!

Just playing...but will we all be there at the same time?? Email me...let me know the plan, if it changed or if it needs tweaks.

And yeah, Sombra..you should go..make it happen!

Freds

nomas,
    yep clifton is comming i just found out!!!! there are gonna be more guys than chics and thats not right. The PLAN IS STILLTHE SAME!!! THE TIME HAS NOT CHANGED AND CLIFTON WILL BE HERE AT THE SAME TIME!!!I cant wait wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

How will there be more guys than girls? Is there more I don't know about?

*Squirt
    *Blue
    *Clifton
    *Freddie

who am I missing? Sombra's not yet confirmed, right?

Billy?? Remember he once started a thread something to the effect of a big get-together? Well, he's missed it, cuz I guess this is it!

Okay..as long as the plan doesn't have changes I should know about, no worries in my part.

Freds

i wanna come!!!

Everybody wants a lot of things. But what counts is what you do. Want is easy, do is harder..you gotta work at it.

Freds

i could easily buy a ticket now, but where would i stay? would i get there at the same time as you? what do i do? give me some info people!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothin' like a MILF, one of my friend's got one of those, EVERYBODY would go over his house just to see his mom. Not only is she hot, but she's one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Frasbee, thats the problem with my son, I am the MILF. He's grossed out about it!

K~Misobra, if you really want to come down, heres the info...

Fly into Orlando on March 17th around 3ish, there Im picking up Nomas and Clifton. Everyone is staying here, so youre more than welcome too. No hotel fees right! Going to Universal Studios on Thursday night to their City Walk, come back here that night, get up go back to Universal Studios for the day, do whatever that night...Sat we're going to Ft. Lauderdale to spend the night with Blue. Come back sometime on Sunday hang out do whatever, Monday afternoon I take everyone back to Orlando to fly out for Tuesday. Hows that for some info?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Perfect, Squirt.

Additionally, if you're wanting to do this, let me know so that we may look into upgrades to car-rental/Hotel at Ft. Lauderdale. So far the plans are up to about 4 people and thus far it's: Squirt, Cliff, Fred, so if you come, Sombra, that's 4, but if your boy is coming, we'll have to work on upgrades.

Freds

WAHOOO! My son is going to be gone, this makes this much better for me! WAHOO WAHOO!! PARTY OUR ****ING ASS OFF LADIES AND GENTS!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

woo hoo!!! my birthday is on the 18th too, it'd be a little bday present to myself.

mikey can't come. he's saving his money because his friend is getting married in hawaii and he's one of those groom guys. but why don't we just upgrade the car anyway!

so we would be staying in a hotel for one night? not too bad.

i will let you know. no need to upgrade anything i don't bring very much. i'm sure whatever you have booked as far as a car is concerned would be fine. i don't know what you have for a hotel room though... were you just gonna get two rooms one for the guys and one for the girls?

Sombra, we're a little more liberal than that.

I only booked 1 room with 2 double beds, so we can still separate genders on the beds. You and Squirt on one bed, me on another, and Cliff on the floor...or he can get his own damn room! Just playing, Cliff..you know, maybe we should be coordinating too. I'll PM you so we can exchange emails and you and Sombra can be in the loop with the planning.

So I'll give you more details on email, Sombra.

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Sombra, we're a little more liberal than that.

I only booked 1 room with 2 double beds, so we can still separate genders on the beds. You and Squirt on one bed, me on another, and Cliff on the floor...or he can get his own damn room!
    Or you can have one bed for the jackets and luggage, and the other bed for all the people. Then post the details on here.

Just a suggestion . . .

Alexi

You know whats messed up, my friends in College would think the same shit, I'm like "wtf dude, shut up!" rofl. They always joked about it, then again we were abunch of kidders lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

oh clif you can come sleep with squirrley and me. lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast