+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: married men and single women, really need some advice

I think everybody has shared some great advice, so I don't have much more to add. I will just say this. I could never understand people who have somebody great and take it for granted. I would kill to have somebody who cares about me as deeply as you obviously care about your husband. Thought I did once and the person turned out to be a giant lie. If I ever find the real thing, I could never take her for granted.

OP cares too much. Thats part of the problem. A lot of people wouldn't tolerate this kind of s**t but she is. Your literally sitting back while hubby has an affair right in front of you. Hes not even trying to hide it

I think you should make him choose and if he wont-do it for him and kick him out. This has gone on too long already. Be prepared though coz once you kick him out-he will run straight to her bed if he hasnt already.

At least its some sort of closure though. Id rather that then stay stuck in limbo and then you can move on without him.

Remember he is just one man. People here give different advice based on whether your married or not. If you wernt married or didnt have joint finances, mortgage etc everyone here would have told you to kick him out. My advice is the same whether married or not. Men are like buses, another comes along every ten minutes and plenty would treat you a hell of a lot better than this
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12