+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he cheating?

he didn't lie - he told me he'd be back on Monday, but got the sacK on Friday (which I wasn't aware of), hence being back Saturday when I saw him. He'd only flown in a couple hours earlier.

he did get the sack on Friday - I checked that up too.

so you think his story is crap? he just said he was shocked about being fired, the girl was the old HR adviser from his former workplace (thats true, I just checked, she still works in HR), he was trying to find out his rights.

he knew I was wild and thought he'd let me calm down before making contact again

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. I think it's all an elaborate web spun by him and his paramour to conceal a raunchy affair right beneath your nose.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

you remind me of my mom. she snoops..er.."checks up" on things like this all the time. she pulls sources out of her ass that i don't even know about. she's like a secret agent. it's crazy.

i dont like your story anymore. it's old. you should be able to be the judge.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I would be much more worried about the fact that something as major as getting fired happened to him and you weren't the first person he called.

Great big red flag.
    Spammer Spanker

Turns out his story was true. The female he was talking too is married, was a corporate adviser.

Now, I'm worried that I've ruined my relationship with him - shows I don't trust him?

But the situation was so dodgy!

I don't think its an affair. He lost his job and is going through some tough times, he just doesn't want to pull you into this. It seems that his hopes are just destroyed with sudden situation, as he wanted to start a life with you... He feels that he cannot support you and give you the security you need, give him some time. He probably didn't tell you because of possible panic situation.
    Last edited by boobaa; 06-07-07 at 08:23 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    you remind me of my mom. she snoops..er.."checks up" on things like this all the time. she pulls sources out of her ass that i don't even know about. she's like a secret agent. it's crazy.

i dont like your story anymore. it's old. you should be able to be the judge.
    So does my mom. She checks my stepdad's email all the time, and all this other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dollface82 View Post
    Turns out his story was true. The female he was talking too is married, was a corporate adviser.

Now, I'm worried that I've ruined my relationship with him - shows I don't trust him?

But the situation was so dodgy!
    No, no, no! You reacted in a completely appropriate way under the circumstances- those were weird circumstances, not a weird reaction.

He got sacked on Friday, and you saw him the next day. Not an hour later. A DAY later. If my boyfriend got fired and didn't even tell me, letting me think he was still out of town, I'd conclude that he didn't trust me.

Stop looking for ways to make this your fault. You haven't done anything wrong.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Amen to that. Jesus. Dollface seems to be lacking self-esteem.

You girls are too emotional... and yet you don't understand guys emotions.
    Don't expect anything.

or maybe, and this may be unbelivable to you, he's telling the truth. has that ocured to you.
    is he not allowed to have friends at work? must every aspect of his existance be scrutenised for you to find falt? must he report every thing he fails at to you upon the instant of disapointment?

is it any wonder he is not looking at propities to buy now that he has no job? most men do not find looking at things like price lists enjoyable, so what purouse could such an activity have if he has not the job to support such a thing?
    maybe he was waiting for things to make sense in his mind before he told you he had lost his job? thinking of how to say it. and no, i don't mean spinning it to make himself look good. before you start thinking that. i mean wording it to make it make sense.

because lets say he said 'i lost my job.'
    you would say 'why?'
    he would give you the reason he lost his job and you would enquire more into the circumstances and he would be a bit flumuxed as to the answer. such a question is meaningless, lost job, give reason for loss of job. end of story. any further question into it is superflues and slightly painful.

and for pitys sake don't let him find out about your snooping. its one thing to not trust someone, but quite anouther to blatently insult their trust in you by snooping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12