+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: appearance?

thanks. that was the most helpful reply to date. the problem isn't that i got low self esteem, i am a bit of an egomainac. my appearance could use some work, but i still think im the baddest shit around and am always getting in peoples faces. you dont know how many times some shit has come up to me and tried to rag on me and i just shoved em into a desk and got yelled at. i think thats what puts the ladies off. i gotta tone it down a bit. but again, thanks for the tips.

What the ****? You be frontin but you skinny like a stick. Why you gotta be doing that? That's just plain retarded. Is your school full of preps wearin Aeropostale and that Abercrombie shit? You ain't got to stand out. I thought you just needed a makeover...but after you posted that you ****ed up.

wow i had no idea dudes cared so much about how they looked, my friends clown me cause i wash my face, what the **** is wrong with you guys! who gives a **** what you look like-that shit is you and theres no reason to tryto dress a certain way or any of that shit, wear shit thats comfortable **** what the **** do you need 10 pairs of shoes for, your a ****in woman with a dick, what a waste of money
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyemonkeypie
    the problem isn't that i got low self esteem, i am a bit of an egomainac. my appearance could use some work, but i still think im the baddest shit around and am always getting in peoples faces. you dont know how many times some shit has come up to me and tried to rag on me and i just shoved em into a desk and got yelled at. i think thats what puts the ladies off.
    Then why'd you ask about your appearance? Seems to me you should've asked about how to lower your bad temper.

Alexi

naw naw naw, it aint like any of that. i dont got a bad temper, i just dont deal with bullys that try and shove me around. i stand up for myself, but i dont pick fights. whatever, half of those words arent real anyway. im dont, i got the advice i needed, never mind. im out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12