+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i GOT pLAYED

I played myself

So have you guys ever heard of the saying assume is an ass out of you and me. Well thats what the **** i DID. i LISTENED to what some ***** was telling me when this guy did nothing but be really sweet to me from the get, so he didint call me the next day, and im gonna automatically say he played me?
    So after putting al things in perspective i decided that i assumed a whole bunch of things, i confronted my friend and asked her why she went out of her way so much to let me know he didint care, that he was playing me this is all i ever hear from her and with nothing really to base it on unless she knows first hand, so she told me that she can see why i was thinking this way bla bla bla and that she was gonna but out from now on. Good.

I confronted him last night and told him what had happened how i had felt and what this chic was constantly telling me. he told me i figured you would come to your own conclusions and that actions would speak louder than words and he told me i told you i was not a player and im not. he said maybe i wasnt the person he thought i was and he also told me why he did not call of and he told me i ****ed up. he asked me if i still thought he was a player and i said no. Now that i think about all the events that happend no he was not playing me. I reacted when i didint even know He asked if i was still upset with him i said no. we talked for about an hour about that and other things and we left it at that there were no hugs or kisses or nothing he walked me to my car opened the door for me and we went our seperate ways. This is so not what i want but what am i to do now? Well now im gonna go for it im gonna make the move put this behind me and see what happens. this guy makes me so nervous he gives me butterflies in my tummy, i was afraid and am afraid of being played, i tried to protect myself and i hurt myself more in the end so now im gonna go for it. How i am gonna go for it i dont know.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

blue that has happened to me so many times, i'm sorry that happened to you but if you can, make it a BIG learning experience that not all guys are honest. just don't let it change who you are. i now go into every relationship thinkin oh, all this guy wants. to do is F' me..... and believe me i have been F"

uh, i bet you were trying to call me...oh damn im sorry. You know what I have to say about this, so I will try and call you tonight...promise. love ya
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Similar thing happened while I was on holiday with friends. The only one of us with a girlfriend was the guy who was trying hardest to get laid. In the end he did, with a really great girl who he spent loads of time with and was very nice to (purely to get in her pants, even though he had a girl back home). The moment he'd got what he wanted, he gave her the cold shoulder.. no more talking or anything. Then when we left he gave her a fake number.

I'm not friends with him any more cos he's clearly a bastard. I don't know how things like this can be avoided because some men are very good at playing "the nice guy" to get in girls' pants. Shame really, they give us all a bad reputation

Tone Guest
    Way to drop the ball, blue.

I changed my mind

so i thought some more and then some more and this is all bullshit hes bullshit and i care and i was a bit hurt but im not going to worry about it any longer.
    im going to move on. i LAID all the cards on the table there isnt much else that i would like to do.
    xoxoxoxo blue
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    he told me i figured you would come to your own conclusions and that actions would speak louder than words and he told me i told you i was not a player and im not. he said maybe i wasnt the person he thought i was and he also told me why he did not call of and he told me i ****ed up.

Hi Blue, sorry hun that this happened to you. Sometimes, bad things happen to nice ppl. But you mustn't let it get to you...YOU are still a nice person, afterall.

It sounds to me like he was testing you (ref, above quote). This is NOT a nice thing to do to another person. You should be able to explain why you were thinking what you did, and apologize to him IF you were wrong about his intentions. And him not hold a grudge about it. This is part of the getting to know/trust one another stage & you would expect misunderstanding. Though I'm not sure you are wrong about him "playing you": you slept together & he became cold after that for no other reason that I can see.

If you feel strongly about it, you might want to apologize nicely for hurting his feelings by thinking ill of him, thank him for a lovely time, and go on your way. If he ISN'T an ass, he will see you for the nice, classy person you are and call again. If he isn't then he won't call and you can hold your head up high.

Were it me, I'd let this one go altogether. Too many mis-steps at the outset to allow either of you to fully let go of damaging suspicions that would, in all likelihood, linger on indefinitely nourishing distrust.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-09-05 at 07:58 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Ok

So this weekend i was hanging out and i knew he was wrking so i went out there, walked right to the bar he was like oh give me a hug and a kiss (on the cheek) so i did told him to make me a drink it. he makes a comment like i knew it! he knew it? this guy is playing games for sure i mean i did know that going there well i knew too, but wtf why all the bs? he asked me if i learned my lesson wtf is that? so i told him im over it he looked at me weird. so my friends met me up there we all go and hes in my car.Im nervous he makes me nervous. since that night we have not in any way whats so ever touched kissed i dunno but you can feel the tension everyone can, i had a good time we talked drank everything is cool theres some flirting going on but this is all too weird. we leave and him and i go to another firends house, we hang out talk talk talk about cars but somethings happening to me while im sitting there im constanlty thinking of him what he saying ugh! he makes a comment about my undies then its 5:30 am and here we are again this is the part i dont understand no kiss not anything but what i dont understand the most is why i didint? **** what is this weird place im stuck at?
    Neways so last night i went out to dinner with D after talking some things out i had the best time, and ive been thinking that i dont want to play games anymore, that this guy is definatley playing me and thats not what i want. That the grass isnt always greener on the other side its brown brown brown
    xoxoxoxo blue

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    So this weekend i was hanging out and i knew he was wrking so i went out there, walked right to the bar he was like oh give me a hug and a kiss (on the cheek) so i did told him to make me a drink it. he makes a comment like i knew it! he knew it? this guy is playing games for sure i mean i did know that going there well i knew too, but wtf why all the bs? he asked me if i learned my lesson wtf is that? so i told him im over it he looked at me weird. so my friends met me up there we all go and hes in my car.Im nervous he makes me nervous. since that night we have not in any way whats so ever touched kissed i dunno but you can feel the tension everyone can, i had a good time we talked drank everything is cool theres some flirting going on but this is all too weird. we leave and him and i go to another firends house, we hang out talk talk talk about cars but somethings happening to me while im sitting there im constanlty thinking of him what he saying ugh! he makes a comment about my undies then its 5:30 am and here we are again this is the part i dont understand no kiss not anything but what i dont understand the most is why i didint? **** what is this weird place im stuck at?
    Neways so last night i went out to dinner with D after talking some things out i had the best time, and ive been thinking that i dont want to play games anymore, that this guy is definatley playing me and thats not what i want. That the grass isnt always greener on the other side its brown brown brown
    xoxoxoxo blue
    sorry blue, I missed this.

He sounds like an ass. Blow him off; you seem too nice for that crap.

Next time a guy asks if "you learned your lesson", say "yes, indeed. I've learned you're an ass and not too bright. Thank you for being the source of this valuable insight". Then leave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12