+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gf problems because i told her the truth.. HELP?

I'm not asking for anyone to bail me out of anything.. theres nothing i can do but hope she loves me enough to forgive me.. i know this. All im asking is for some reasurance... ive been crying all night over the fact that i lied to her and wasnt able to tell her...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what I meant was, how into you is she? That doesn't mean how many fights have you been having. I'm asking how strong her attachment to you is.

If she's in love with you, it's highly unlikely she'd break up with you. She might even consider it sweet.

But if she was a bit dodgy on you anyway, something like this could force her hand.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Weird world we live in. Dudes lying about having more partners and women lying about having less.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You're in trouble for lying, not for telling the truth. Get that straight right off the bat.

Tell her it was eating you up inside to hold anything back from her and that you will never, ever lie to her again. That should do it.
    Spammer Spanker

People tend to lie about their relationship history either because they are ashamed or embarrassed.

I prefer not to talk about it at all because nobody wants to hear who the person they love has slept with.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it. Were you, or were you NOT a virgin when you had sex with her?

If you were a virgin, she was certainly lying about the orgasms.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ya. i was a virgin when i had sex with her.. i dont see that being the point of why im in trouble here.. im in trouble because i lied im not going to go saying she was lying about having an orgasim i dont care.... i could loose the girl i love because i did something stupid and then did something stupider because i didnt tell her untill now... I know what ive done and i know theres nothing i can do to fix it now... i just have to hope she really does love me and can forigive me.. thanks for those who actually helped last night while i was freaking out

umm ya we are and hopefully she still is completly crazily in love with each other... she wouldnt even go to parties anymore because she deosnt find them fun without me there... ( i didnt ask her to do this ) We had plans to live with eachother when we graduate and go to the same university... recently i did some stupid things tho, which were part of me being afraid of telling her this lie.. i was afraid i was going to loose her and she saw this and the things i had done upset her.. i love her with all my heart im in more pain at the moment than i have ever been in before because i hate that i lied to her and that i may have hurt her..

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i can't think of why she would be mad, i get that u lied but it's not something that should hurt her.

This actually happened with my current bf, almost three years ago when we first got together he told me that he's been with other girls and then later confessed after we had sex and thought i was would be upset. I thought it was sort of silly but i was not by any means mad...it just made me giggle a little bit.

I swear I am dyslexic. Are there medications for my problem lol?

So you lied that you had multiple partners but in reality you had none? That's what I thought at the beginning. If it makes you feel any better I did the same but I never told him the truth. I was very immature at that time and he caught me off guard with the question and the way he worded it. He already assumed that I had sex.

Anyway, as I said earlier just let it go and do not lie again. It's very bad that you lied but I do not think she will breakup with you for this particular lie.

I wouldn't!

And now that I am older, I think my ex would have liked to know the truth.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you just IMAGINING she will be mad about this? Because really, on the lying scale, this only ranks about 1/10, and I'd be shocked if she broke up with you because you weren't more promiscuous.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i hope your right... i feel so bad for keeping this from her for so long

Update:
    i called her an hour ago and she couldnt talk for long because she was heading out to go skiing.. but she said she wasnt going to break up with me, she just wants to talk about it.

Thanks to those who did support me and make me feel even a little bit better when i thought i had lost everything

Hehe maybe she wanted a freak. Well you can learn fast.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12