+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever had sex

When a woman has sex with another man (or men) who is more "manly" or well endowed than her partner, and her partner consents to this and is aroused by the humiliation, then it's known as cuckolding. It's actually not that uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Has anyone ever had sex with somebody eles while your partner was watching.
    No, as in a 3some? Nopes.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Ive never had sex with anyone eles watching but i did have sex with a girl once and caught her mother looking through the door as it was slightly open, the girl never relised but i did and started to give it to he harder

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    @smackie,

Not for us. The experience actually enabled us to become more in tune with each other and put quite a spark back into our sex lifes. Its not for everybody but what you said could apply to some, but not all.
    The spark should not have gone in the first place.. Each to their own I suppose. I find new ways to excite my man all the time without ever needing to think about bringing someone else into our bed. It ain't gonna happen. He wouldnt want it to anyway. Both of us would likely be consumed with jealousy and someone would end up thrown out a window.. hands off my man haha!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12