yes sombra!!! you need a vacation...

i need company.. I'll be all alone
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    yes sombra!!! you need a vacation...

i need company.. I'll be all alone
    What?

Nonesense!

Don't go into this thinking you won't be having a good time. For one thing, different is good. But I'm sure we won't be letting you get bored, so don't even worry about that.

Still, the campaign is incessant. Come to Las Cruces, Sombra!!

Nomas- guilt trip, guilt trip

Of course I'm going to have fun. The chance to explore new things! Meet new people. See chickens, cows.. haha

Sombra, don't you want to see cows? THey go moo-moo.. What's more amusing than peaceful moo-moos to help you forget your worries?
    "Ogres are like onions."

A good kick by one of these cows will make you forget your worries too. Or if one head-butts you (thinking she has horns to gore you with)..that'll make you forget your worries too.

But the cows are mostly peaceful.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    well the cool thing is i don't necessarily hate my job, i just need to move up and move on you know?

ugh, i swear life has so many disappointments, how does one keep themself together? we couldn't get a house, i didn't get this job, blah blah blah. oh well, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.
    You remember that things ALWAYS work out for the best eventually. One door closes and another opens...

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    A good kick by one of these cows will make you forget your worries too. Or if one head-butts you (thinking she has horns to gore you with)..that'll make you forget your worries too.

But the cows are mostly peaceful.
    See, Nomas has a point! And we want you to forget your worries, Sombra! Let's try and figure out a way for these cows to kick you or head-butt you. Boy, getting out my handy-dandy notebook now.

Everyone, put on your thinking cap and let's try to think of ways to provoke these cows so they can help Sombra forget her worries.
    "Ogres are like onions."

thanks indigo, i believe that too. but when the "one door closes" part happens it's easy to look past the open one...

arty and nomas, you guys are silly. but what a simple solution, a cow kicks me in the head and i'm healed. maybe that's why people run from bulls.

anyway, i don't know if i'll be able to drive down there next weekend. i work on sundays, mikey works on fridays and saturdays, and neither of us have a dependable road trip vehicle. but i serio, you could come up if you're so inclined. you can see my puppy doggie and maybe we could go do something fun. we could even drive up to santa fe, which is about another hour north.

but my campaign is pretty weak, it's two against one here.

Unless one of us turns.....

Nomas- you're not thinking of turning are ya? The only one who should be doing any turning is Sombra.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I'm just falsely getting her hopes up..worry not.

you guys are OFF. the whole weekend. nomas i'm pretty damn sure you have a vehicle that is dependable. i think you're in a better position to come here then i am to go there. so there.

We'll see, Sombra. I can easily make the trip, hell, even for an overnighter..we can go say on Saturday, do something that night, and come back the next day. But we have to consider that my friend came to visit his family first and foremost, so I'm not sure he'd be up for the trip, you know? But who knows, it's not completely impossible...nothing is impossible.

Oh no, nomas, you are melting.

Guys, I need help to resolve this serious anxiety I am having about this trip.

Anyway.. ummm, if one was to stay in el paso, how easy is it to walk around to places?

Would it be fun to just stay in el paso?
    "Ogres are like onions."

don't be anxious it's all good.

nomas would have to tell you about el paso the only time i've been there is passing through. get it, passing through el paso. malchiste.

it's a silly little worry. see, when i'm in boston and i get irritated i can call my friends to come pick me up..

but when i'm in New Mexico and i should get sad, or upset about something, well, i guess i can turn to the cows and..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast