+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I really that easy?

I'm not too fond of my mother, who's German, Perryville... she's done worse than that to me... but I don't hold her national origins responsible -- just her. My uncles are rather decent folks... and my Mom's ex-husband (not my dad)... is a very nice guy too.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Sucks to be you,AD. My experience is that Germans are always down around your nuts ready to give'em the big squeeze. LOL

BTW, I'm really just joking. Most of Central Texas was settled by Germans, my Mom is part German, so I was just being an ass. LOL LK , You aren't being "easy", you are just responding to a very flattering, and romantic gesture. If he wasn't thinking of you, why would he send the candy? Just take it easy, and cautiously explore where you think his feelings lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Sucks to be you,AD. My experience is that Germans are always down around your nuts ready to give'em the big squeeze. LOL
    Eh... I refrain from "big squeezes" in favor of a gentle massaging motion... and finding the 'tender spots.'

Oh wait... nevermind...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Please......tell me more!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Einstein was german...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He is illegitimate. his mom had sex with a Welshman!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, you guys are cracking me up today!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Please......tell me more!!
    If I did that... it wouldn't be the Love Forum... it'd be the Lust Forum...

- James Allen

Where is this "lust forum",? and how do I get there from here?

Where is this "lust forum",? and how do I get there from here?
    Right here: [url]http://forum.literotica.com/[/url]

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Everyone is easy for SOMEONE.

Try to do what your intelligence tells you, and not your heart. Your heart will betray you.
    She's right. everyone is easy for someone...I know I am.

Same thing happened with me...well kinda. A guy from work and I hooked up after work one night (11p) he ended up dropping me back off at work the next morning (6a) after that night, he said that we needed to pretend like it never happened. that pissed me off like you wouldn't believe. I still see him...everyday at work.
    If someone else did that to me, they'd be dead. but this guy, all he has to do is wink and I'm ready to jump right back into his truck for another make-out session.

and it's not like you flew over to Germany right after you got the box of sweets, if you had done that, then yeah, you would've been TOO easy.

relax kid!
    If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath the tell you that I love you

Just 'cause I'm a hick don't mean I'm stupid...and i'm more than happy to prove that to ya'll anyday!
    Hey ya'll and Yee Haw are part of my vocab...'cause I'm a country girl

Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you 'cause girls give & forgive but buys get & forget." --Brooke Davis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12