+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which do you Prefer?..

i don't think i could ride a motorbike. I'm so skilled i can fall up a sidewalk on a bicycle and numerous other things that my friends swore they would let me ride a bicycle again.

but i love motorbikes anyway. i have driven a 4 wheeler once and my bother owns a 3 wheeler...only he likes to scare me so i won't let him drive me.

so i guess cars. lmao.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one thing that you can fall off and easily get up and ride again.... a jet ski. damn i got to ride it once and it is awesome. when you fall off, there is a stick attatched to you so it pulls the key out and the jet ski will stop. the water might be hard when you hit it, but it doesn't leave you with anything serious. maybe just a minor headache but you're still able to ride again. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Truee.. but you can't get anywhere.. LoL..
    Hmmm.. I got my new Camera today.. Weeeeeeeee..
    Sorry.. that was SO not Random.. Hehehe..

one thing that you can fall off and easily get up and ride again.... a jet ski. damn i got to ride it once and it is awesome. when you fall off, there is a stick attatched to you so it pulls the key out and the jet ski will stop. the water might be hard when you hit it, but it doesn't leave you with anything serious. maybe just a minor headache but you're still able to ride again. raverboy
    Truee.. but you can't get anywhere.. LoL..
    Not true. Technically, you can now go on the other 75% of the earth that DOESN'T have land. So you can go MORE places. Just that a lot of times, there isn't much to do out there between NJ and England (sorry. I'm bored and felt the need to point it out)

As for me, I prefer cars. Funny thing is, lately, after riding around in them and stuff, I'm getting more and more into trucks. Pickup trucks. I NEVER thought I'd be into them when I was in high school, but now my dad got one a year ago (which he's passing onto me when he buys a new car this year) and when I drive it I feel great. Guess it's the feeling of being "high" and "powerful".

But if I hit the lottery, I'm either going with a COMPLETELY hooked up Acura NSX, or a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 hardtop convertable (not too many out there, but they exist and I would LOVE to get my hands on that. My fav car since about 13/14 years old).

Alexi

HAHA - gettin all technical on us

No one likes bikezZ around hereee...
    Well you do.. buut not hte same way as I do..
    Oh wellzZ..
    I guess I'm different.. Weee.. Hehe
    And thankzZ Alexi..
    For pointin' that out.. Hehehe...

another reason I like cars over bikes is for the back seat

Hmm.. to think about it.. That might be like the ONLY reason why I like CarzZ.. LoL..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as for me, i hate driving. i drive for 30 mintues and that's already too far. if i had a bike, i wouldn't have anything to listen to, plus i don't want a damn cd player. however i love listening to music when i drive which is another reason why i like cars better. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Music is moi Life.. Weeeee..

if i had a bike, i wouldn't have anything to listen to, plus i don't want a damn cd player.
    Actually, a lot of bikes come with a radio that has a headset in your helmet so you can listen to what you want. You can also get a helmet with a two way radio so that if you're riding with someone you can speak to them and hear what they're saying. So you can have a conversation while you tour around.

thats pretty sweet dude !

I know. I think it's awesome that finally you can have a conversation with your biker buddies and listen to music and not just be BORED OUT OF YOUR SKULL when you ride. I don't ride bikes personally, but I still think it's cool and a good advancement.

i dont like bikes very much either, but now i want a helmet for my car !

Although they do come with headsets ... that is SOOO dangerous. Anyone that lives in Cali will tell you that. I love Dirt bikes. Always have.. I think its obvious what kind of SUV I like.

I have had a jeep my whole life but if I could have a car of my dreams... it would be a 76' GTO. Black with white strips...

Mmmmmm... beautiful.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast