+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Are Some Guys Such Jerk???

You know, I've been thinking about why some guys are such jerks, and the only thing I can come up with is that for every guy who acts like a jerk, there is at least one girl who has allowed him to get away with it. If girls had better boundaries for expected behavior and didn't tolerate bad behavior, make excuses for it, or ignore it altogether, I bet there would be a reduction in the number of "jerks" out there.

My two cents.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    for every guy who acts like a jerk, there is at least one girl who has allowed him to get away with it.
    Like...

Their mothers?

And their sisters, wives, girlfriends. But definitely, yes - their moms, too.

thanks everyone for the posts and your comments. It just too bad how some guys are i feel even if you arent with the guy an he is the father he should be part of the kids life. My man that i am with is great but say if i ever did get pregnant and had a kid with him i know he would be a there for the kid. I dont have to worried about that we are solid and datin for 2 yrs and 3 months.
    I know some women dont like the father see the kid after a split tht stupid.

You know, I've been thinking about why some guys are such jerks, and the only thing I can come up with is that for every guy who acts like a jerk, there is at least one girl who has allowed him to get away with it. If girls had better boundaries for expected behavior and didn't tolerate bad behavior, make excuses for it, or ignore it altogether, I bet there would be a reduction in the number of "jerks" out there.

My two cents.

You can't blame other people for your own actions.. guys are jerks because they allow themselves to be. You are the only one who controls what you do, how you act and react.

It's their own fault, not somoene else's who's "allowed" them to get away with it.

You misunderstand my meaning. Of course guys are responsible for their behavior, but girls are equally responsible when they put up with it.

Oh right =) Then in that case - I agree.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At least acknowledge that girls aren't always on the defensive...

By nature most of us are selfish. He exactly showed that. As soon as responsibility was given, he backed off and went the other way because he wasn't ready for it. It also shows that he never truly loved her.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Frasbee: What do ya mean? Do you want us to acknowledge that all guys aren't jerks? Of course they aren't. In fact, I like males a lot and very rarely have problems with them being jerks. Bitchy women, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.

Frasbee: What do ya mean? Do you want us to acknowledge that all guys aren't jerks? Of course they aren't. In fact, I like males a lot and very rarely have problems with them being jerks. Bitchy women, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.
    This is why I have male friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    This is why I have male friends lol
    Let me guess...The nice, quiet types, who compliment you a lot and stay away from pretty much all the heated debates. Am I even close?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Close.. I'm not so sure about the whole compliment thing

But I just find that guys are less confrontational, more accepting and alot more laid back
    Last edited by missguided.rose; 10-07-05 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Let me guess...The nice, quiet types, who compliment you a lot and stay away from pretty much all the heated debates. Am I even close?
    I like the ones who argue - they are more entertaining! (But they still don't win.)
    muahahhahhaaahaaa

I like the ones who argue - they are more entertaining! (But they still don't win.)
    muahahhahhaaahaaa
    lol...of course they can't, cause you're always ready for their attack, shh!
    Although, some guys do allow girls to win an argument...well, it's more that they eventually become tired of fighting so they give up..hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12