+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two questions...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think he should have cut his hair. I think drastic haircuts symbolize new beginnings and rebirth. If he wants to make himself over, this would be a good first step.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, he still has the option of cutting hair - he hasn't cut them yet. The thing is, what if he cuts them and regrets afterwards? Growing them back takes some time.

But.. I'm actually starting to think that maybe he should cut his hair. Maybe... his thoughts would go clearer and... his life brighter.

Okay, did you see High Fidelity? Do you remember the character named Ian, the guy who started dating John Cusack's girlfriend after they broke up?

The guy you're describing is, well... Ian. I'm not sure if he needs a haircut or a backhand, but he sounds like the most self-absorbed, patchouli-snorting neo-hippie I've heard about in a long time. Count your blessings that he's not more interested in dating you- he sounds like a great big flake.

In a couple of years, you'll look back on this crush and thank God you escaped with your dignity.
    Spammer Spanker

:)

In fact, I've seen High Fidelity, but unfortunately I can't remember anything about that movie. Tho' I can say - he's definitely self-absorbed (a little), but not a patchouli-snorting neo-hippie He's just... He knows that he's attractive, he knows he's smart, he knows he's not the ordinary guy. He also reckons me as 'not the ordinary girl' - that's what he has told me. But that doesn't matter anymore. I've decided to let go. We met yesterday by accident in my hometown. We had a little chat. He is a little flirty and I'm a little flirty and that's how it all is going to stay.

I went out with B on Wednesday. Whereas we've known eachother since last spring and we've flirted and kissed before already, the "date" was warm from the first minute. We hugged and... walked to the Old Town of our capital city and... sat on a bench for an hour... We had fun. We sat very closely together. We kissed. His hugs were very warm and strong and... we left holding hands. We are going to meet again... he'd like to meet me this week already, but due to some family problems it's not possible for me.
    The thing is - since we had just a little flirt last year and we didn't even consider having a serious relationship then... (at least I didn't.) So could it be that this time he also is ready and willing for a flirt only? When last year I didn't want a relationship with him, because I simply wasn't ready yet, then at this moment... I'm actually willing to have a serious relationship with him.
    So what do you think - is he up to a flirt or something more serious this time?

I vote for B.

I also vote for clear communication. The only way to know is to ask.
    Spammer Spanker

It is possible that A likes you, but also B. you should think for your self who you like best. no one is perfect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12