Yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea if the parents would be out of the house, because it'd be SO nice to sit back in front of the big screen upstairs. But like I think I said, a movie in my room wouldn't be a good idea due to the fact the only place to sit would be on my bed, and I'd be uncomfortable with that for her sake. I wouldn't want to cause any false impressions.

Her and I speak over email pretty frequently, and in the email I sent her recently I asked her if she'd be up for doing anything else, and she responded back something along the lines of "Yeah, that sounds great. I'd definitely be up for that." That made me feel good knowing she responded with such enthusiasm. So I responded back to her kind of leaving the ball partially in her court. I explained to her I'd be up for anything if there was anything in particular she wanted to do, whether it was bike riding when there's 2 foot of snow on the ground and it's 10 below or just hanging out at starbucks for an hour.

So we'll see what she comes up with. I started to realize I was concentrating so much time on my OWN to see what kind of ideas we could do that I was just wasting time, and I should of just went to her like, oh okay so you'd like to do something else, what would you like to do? You know, asking her side of it in case she had any ideas.

Hopin for the best.