+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nervousnessessessesssessessesssssiesss

Tone Guest
    No.

What to do? Call her over and play some Half-Life with her...it's kickass...lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Okay. Maybe we should quit razzin' Imcrazy a little and offer him some suggestions, guys. How about talkin', Imcrazy? I mean, there you are, after the kissing part, and the heat's waay up there and hot nasties are coming to both your minds, bumpin' uglies looks like a real prospect...whatta ya do?
    Speak less. Say more.

i dont know usually some has walked in an stopped us ........... an yeah geeeeez im 15 not bloody 10 i think i can handle myself when it comes to sex and all im not a jackass i have rubber in ma wallet just in case but i just get really nervous i think i could do it but then wen it comes down to it i crumple under pressure
    HELP
    "Ive got another confession to make,
    Im your fool,
    Everyone got their chains to break,
    Holding you"

I didn't say you couldn't. I thought the idea was what to do to NOT follow through on sex without looking like an idiot. Guess I don't understand your question. I'm swiftly losing interest, as well. What, exactly, are you asking about? How to talk without having sex? You want a check list of interesting topics? What?
    Speak less. Say more.

ok ok i dont wana follow on to sex because we both think it too soon in our relationship .but..... i really wana give her some pelasure ....... she does it to me .. but i never done it b4 im just lost in wat to do help me pelase
    Im your fool,
    Holding you"

Quote Originally Posted by Imcrazy
    i really wana give her some pelasure ....... she does it to me .. but i never done it b4 im just lost in wat to do help me pelase
    If giving her head is what we're talking about here, it's very simple: Just stick out your tongue and roll it around REAL slow.
    Speak less. Say more.

no no no id say that probably comes after usually anways.......... i mean playin with her pussy
    Im your fool,
    Holding you"

Put your hand on the honey pot; kiss her ear; and murmur, "Show me how you like it." If she's any kind of woman, she'll place her hand on yours and guide you all the way. You might also try masturbating in front of each other. Might please her to see how you do yourself.
    Speak less. Say more.

She's not a woman. She's a kid, too.

Why don't you kids learn something more productive instead of feeling each other up...When you grow up and move away from your parents you should know how to cook and take care of each other...Sex will be much more enjoyable at that time as well.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm trying to imagine how I would have reacted to whaywardj's advice if I were a kid. Methinks I would have run away screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I'm trying to imagine how I would have reacted to whaywardj's advice if I were a kid. Methinks I would have run away screaming.
    Honestly, i don't know how i would have reacted if i were a kid...I wasn't that good when i was young (not that i was really bad either) so i would have probably listened to whaywardj!..hehe...besides, those older then you know best (most times) so kids do listen especially when it's information that they want to hear.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honey pot...

I like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Honestly, i don't know how i would have reacted if i were a kid...I wasn't that good when i was young (not that i was really bad either) so i would have probably listened to whaywardj!..hehe...besides, those older then you know best (most times) so kids do listen especially when it's information that they want to hear.
    No - I don't mean upon HEARING whaywardj's advise - I mean if a boy actually TRIED his advise on me, I would have probably ran away screaming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast