+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hmm...

My point has to do with exactly that TenorTwo...Too many young kids end up getting pregnant before the age of 18. While her partner is out there not wanting anything to do with the situation. Most teens these days are careless and just don't understand how serious this is. You talk about protection like it's 100% guaranteed and we all know that isn't true....When you're that young you should do everything possible to allow for a brighter future. At the end, sex is just sex and eventually like most things, that dies down too, so all i was hinting was that she doesn't do something stupid to bring herself problems.
    Last edited by Asip4u; 20-07-05 at 08:44 AM.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    Don't want to start a debate, but I really feel that there is a humungo difference between throwing your life away and having sex. I mean, sheesh, contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as protection. I think that expressing your feelings in that deep, special manner is just fine at our age, if done responsibly.

Anyone agree?
    Anyone disagree? I would very much like to hear some contrasting opinions.

Something as personal as having sex should really be between two people to figure out if they are ready for it. No one else can really tell them if they are ready or not. Personally I think that something as intimate as sex should be shared when married. But many others don't feel the same. I think in that case then, you should at least be in love and legal. I am disgusted when I hear of girls in my own grade and same school say that they have had sex. I've already known two girls who were only 13, and they had sex and became pregnant. I don't want to say more because then I would be getting into the religion thing and that always seems to casue problems.

"in love and legal" are your standards?

please, please use a condom.

I agree with Misombra... And I share the concern over your standards.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    At the end, sex is just sex .
    At the end, life is just life.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ThisIsSuchAPity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    "in love and legal" are your standards?

please, please use a condom.

Hahaha wow that really didn't come out how I wanted it to. But oh well. And no those aren't my standards. I've said this multiple times, no sex before marriage for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    At the end, life is just life.
    lol..Meaning? I was saying that sex isn't worth risking so many great things that you can have in the future (including sex).
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    lol..Meaning? I was saying that sex isn't worth risking so many great things that you can have in the future (including sex).
    But for some people sex is the future. Thats all they look for...no..I am not kidding. Like what other "great things"?. What I meant is that I dont understand that statment "sex is just sex"..cause everything is just everything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    But for some people sex is the future. Thats all they look for...no..I am not kidding. Like what other "great things"?. What I meant is that I dont understand that statment "sex is just sex"..cause everything is just everything.
    Sex is nothing if you don't love things about yourself and life in general, OV. You can be one of those guys who gets laid every day by a different woman and still not be satisfied. My point is there are other things to life. You're probably too frustrated with women (heck I am too) to realize that there are bigger things then getting laid. Imagine some guy who feels miserable every single day and can get any woman he wants. Would you be that guy, OV? What if you did sleep with many different women and all of a sudden found out you have AIDS. Would you say, it was all worth it?

Ick, I certianly don't want tons of different girls. All I ever want is to have sex with the girl I love. Safely, of course. So many guys I know want to do them now and do them all. I think having just one for a long, long time is just great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12