+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this unforgivable?

First off, I hope you pass the damn exam, it, in itself, is a BITCH! Secondly, no matter what, I hope you never speak to her again. How selfish can you be??? For god's sake, you taking the bar exam!!!! She's not worth you're effort man. There's lots of women who would love to date a guy who'd studying for the bar exam!

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    First off, I hope you pass the damn exam, it, in itself, is a BITCH! Secondly, no matter what, I hope you never speak to her again. How selfish can you be??? For god's sake, you taking the bar exam!!!! She's not worth you're effort man. There's lots of women who would love to date a guy who'd studying for the bar exam!
    She doesn't even have a job.

Yeah, just forget her. And her parents. I hope you got all of your stuff. Just leave this girl behind because you've got more important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    I hope I passed, I started the exam off well but I started to get such anxiety over the whole situation my mind started to wander towards the latter half of the exam..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder how surgeons deal with their patients if their spouses are mad at them? Do you think they are more likely to let the scapel slip? I'm pretty sure they don't get to blame their wives (or husbands) for their mistakes.

Just saying.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds like a whiny child, but you still don't get to blame her for your test results. That's the bad part about being a grown up. You are responsible for your own success and failure. Also for your poor choices in girlfriends.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She sounds like a whiny child, but you still don't get to blame her for your test results. That's the bad part about being a grown up. You are responsible for your own success and failure. Also for your poor choices in girlfriends.
    I am not blaming her. Her parents brought it up to me. She must have mentioned the bar exam/break up to them. It is on me 100% to pass but pulling this crap so close to the test date did not help one bit.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't misunderstand me. If it were my exam, I'd still be pissed. You have every right to expect support from your partner for such things.

So, are you going to break up with her?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't believe in braking up if you are with right person.

I might see this differently in the future, but at this time I believe if it were me I wouldn't take back someone who broke off the relationship. If those were true, she had noble intentions however. You should never put anything before your significant other.
    Last edited by nov13; 21-08-10 at 12:10 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OP, now you should tell her to f off if she comes back to you,asking to take her back. What bitch is doing something like that just before such a meaningfull exam??? This shows she doesn't care about your future = she doesn't care about you , she just thinks of herself . Again, f her ,boy, you're going to be a sexy lawyer or whatever ,law is hot :p

PS, but girls are right... You have to learn to put your personal problems on the side...
    I wazzzz here

Is there functionality on this site where I can block all of Nov13's posts so I never have to read such senseless drivel?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was just going to ask if the OP of a thread can just block her from posting unless invited to do so. Her posts are like the sucky B-side of a one-hit wonder from the 80s.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Is there functionality on this site where I can block all of Nov13's posts so I never have to read such senseless drivel?
    Laila go on her profile and on the left side there is Ignore option
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I wonder how surgeons deal with their patients if their spouses are mad at them? Do you think they are more likely to let the scapel slip? I'm pretty sure they don't get to blame their wives (or husbands) for their mistakes.

Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This and this. I'm sure you already understand where your responsibilities are, since you made it to the bar exam and all.
    On the other hand, I'm so numb to love and everything after all my experiences that if a girl broke up with me, it would be EASIER for me to concentrate, lol. I can already hear myself thinking, "FINALLY that bitch is GONE! Now for some peace and quiet around here!"

It's just a bad situation. We were talking about getting married and our wedding plans 2 weeks before this went down. She was my best friend, very compatible. Just to clarify I wasn't studying for the bar exam for just one month, I was studying for a long time but the last month I really started to study. I guess she couldn't handle it anymore.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast