+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still have feelings for ex b/f

all i want to say is that i can sorta reflect on this myself. i can imagine how he felt when you ended it with him and how he feels now you want him back. its hard to forget that someone has dumped u and now wants you back. trust is always hard to gain and when its all taken away from you its hard to get back.how can he trust that your feeling for him are genuine and you wont just dump him again. and another question do you really care for him or are you lonely?? what makes you so sure you still love him. is it worth putting him through all this just to realise in then end that u actually dont want him and dump him again. im not saying you will but what if it does happen is it really worth it??

i dont want to seem nasty but maybe you should just let it go. let him move on and be happy no matter how much it hurts you... in time it may be better for everyone involved.

to be honest, I agree with what others have said. It's probably best to let him go now as you have blown him off before and so he may not think you're being serious.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12