+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if your friend attacks you?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It seems like 'wing is one of those people who seem to attract trouble.
    i'm sure that wing isn't as big of a dork as we think, and he was probably giving off some sort of vibe that said, "f*ck with me". either that, or he's a punk and he felt this RA in the wrong manner before.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It seems like 'wing is one of those people who seem to attract trouble.
    I completely agree with this.

Sometimes I feel like you're not telling us everything, dude.

That, or you're doing something you're unaware of that draws these kind of situations towards you.

anachronistic Guest
    What a way to jump to conclusions. Thanks for your vote of confidence, dill holes.

For the record, I used to get along with that guy. We used to hang out quite a bit. My friends and I talked about the situation, and we've concluded that he was trying to overpower me. Some of my friends actually saw what happened, but weren't paying attention... like it was happening in the background. They way the CA pulled it off made it look like he was kidding around. They didn't notice something was wrong until I looked pissed off and walked away, according to them. But if you knock the wind out of a guy that weighs nearly 180 lbs, and is 6 feet tall by slamming him into a wall as hard as you can, is that kidding around? Certainly not. Infact I think my back was sprained during the incident.

I don't like fighting, I am a laid back person. Quiet, and usually keep to myself. It's easy for me to get along with everyone because I am friendly. It takes quite a bit to stir me up and get physical, and I have not fought in a very long time. Things have been smooth up to this point. The weekend was really good aside from this little brawl I had. It seems as though I have depicted myself as some sort of idiot that is prone to accidents and bad things, but that is probably because I don't entail every single life event of mine... just the problems and the things that are bothering me. Why should I brag about things anyway? I am more focused the problems that remain. So call me pessimistic, jump to your little conclusions, whatever. I'll be damned if anyone on this forum knows me well enough to say such a thing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should come down to New Orleans for the summer.

There's quality people down here.

anachronistic Guest
    Maybe I will. I'll keep that option in mind. I'll be working at a grain bin this summer, which is pretty intense work... I am saving up to go to Germany!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Maybe I will. I'll keep that option in mind. I'll be working at a grain bin this summer, which is pretty intense work... I am saving up to go to Germany!
    Man, there's so much work to go around down here as it is. I've been here for 2 days and I already found work. I probably would've found something on Friday when I got here, but I just didn't look until today.

Grain bin?

What's that?

Like a mill/farm?

anachronistic Guest
    Yeah, it's a type of agriculture work. Basically, I would be doing a lot of manual work; carrying 50 lb bags of grain, maintenance, such as cleaning, repairing bins, things like that. Sometimes operating a vehicle. I am not really sure about it, my last place of employment was web design, and they won't hire me back because I've been replaced. I don't want to work there anyway.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think this is a conscious thing you are doing, lilwing. My brother in law attracts this kind of stuff, too. He had his head beaten in while in Mexico while simply walking down the street, minding his own business. He's tall, too. Maybe your height makes you a more visible target? People like to challenge the big guys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Never really been picked on for being a big guy. I'm not all macho or anything, I am very reserved. I don't joke about fighting, I don't make fighting innuendos, I don't threaten, and I am pretty predictable... unless I make an effort not to be.

My sophomore and junior friends say that this guy is a jackass anyway. He is kind of pompous and close-minded. He is very right-winged, and conservative. I've never seen or heard of such a person before college... then again, you meet all kinds of people at this time of life. Anyway, I will keep my distance from him. If he provokes another situation like that, I am going immediately to the Hall Director that hired him.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I believe violence between people is unnecessary... unless you're an animal. Some people are animals
    I like animals

I don't think this is a conscious thing you are doing, lilwing. My brother in law attracts this kind of stuff, too. He had his head beaten in while in Mexico while simply walking down the street, minding his own business.
    Mexico is a 3rd world country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12