+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Found old pics of my gf naked with female and male friends

sadie_genie Guest
    She probably like keeping that picture because it makes her look cool. If you want to find out if she is slutty, ask her if she is willing to have an orgy with you and the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Pierce View Post
    Uuuhh... That's disgusting! No wonder your upset. This girl probably had sex with multiple men at this party, possibly girls too. It doesnt bear thinking about! I agree with another poster on this thread, you need to ditch this little floosey, and find a nice Church girl. But get yourself tested for STI's first. Who knows what she has? You won't meet a nice girl at a club, or anywhere like that.

These are all signs of the degeneration of our society, where all the morals are being sucked out by the evils of MTV and secular tv shows with no solid moral core. The Bible has a LOT to say about how we should act, dress, and conduct ourselves with young male suitors. A decent girl will be dessed in clothing that doesnt show a lot of flesh. I have to wonder how your girlfriend dresses? In the Bible, 1st Timothy 2:9 teaches that young women should dress in modest apparel, making sure their bodies are adequately covered. This is so young men don't think you are easy or a tramp. You need to find a decent Church Youth Group, or do Church Volunteer work. I promise you,ll meet a nice girl there. And one who wont give you chlamydia.
    But if she really is a slut then she's certain to be up to doing all sorts of exciting stuff:
    1. Anal.
    2. Blow job.
    3. Threeseomes.

Is there really a downside?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    But if she really is a slut then she's certain to be up to doing all sorts of exciting stuff:
    1. Anal.
    2. Blow job.
    3. Threeseomes.

Really just threesomes in your list.

Non-sluts can do the other 2.

1. Anal.
    2. Blow job.
    3. Threeseomes.

When I date "willing women" God gave me the thumbs up! And he was wearing sunglasses! God is awesome!
    lol.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

1. Anal.
    2. Blow job.
    3. Threeseomes.

Yes, there certainly is. This girl you are sleeping with has probably had MANY MANY men inside her vagina BEFORE YOU. She is used goods, and has probably swallowed many men's semen in her mouth too. Would you REALLY want to kiss those lips, knowing that or picturing another man's thing in her mouth? Yuck! I cant understand the mentality on display here. Do you men honestly want to spend the rest of your lives with a whore who's had dozens of men inside her anus sodomising her, or find a good woman you have to wait for? You know, the waiting is worth it. You get to apprecaite it better then, instead of going with many women who are already used, who are probably riddled with STI's and have their vaginas all stretched with all the mupliple men who have had their things inside them.

Wow narrow mindedness is why this world is in turmoil....fulfilling a prophecy?

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    When I date "willing women" God gave me the thumbs up! And he was wearing sunglasses! God is awesome!
    lol.
    JC is in da house yo!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Young girls are such short-sighted dummies these days. I think you should dump her for being stupid enough to allow herself to be photographed.

(Seriously, I wouldn't like finding photos like this, and I can guarantee you that the female posters who are defending her wouldn't really like finding pics of their boyfriends in a jacuzzi with naked girls, either.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I would find it quite funny if I did. Just like the love letters he had kept....I got such a rise out of it, but he got flustered and threw them out. I still tease him about it once in a blue moon. We can't change our past. You can't always assume the past will dictate who they are today....most of us do grow up and mature. Old photos are just memories of a sillier time.

Anyways, dude just talk to her about it and make your assumption from that. Follow your own gut instinct. If it doesn't feel right to you, then don't get anymore involved with her, and end the relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Old photos are just memories of a sillier time.
    And old *naked* photos are just memories of a sluttier time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    get over it, we all have a dark past that needs to be forgotten about.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Anybody else starting to fantasize about Rachel. Can just imagine when you are pumping her saying "rot in hell you dirty swine". lol
    As for the drama queen that started this thread. Starting a thread about naked pics of his gf and not showing the pics, should be a bannable offence.

Lets do a misombra vs rachel pay per view. I would pay to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    get over it, we all have a dark past that needs to be forgotten about.
    *intrigued

Dark past? LOL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast