+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That happens often, I tend to do it alot. lol
    I've noticed that in my short time posting here, lol. I guess you could say that I aspire to one day be able to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaven
    I've noticed that in my short time posting here, lol. I guess you could say that I aspire to one day be able to do the same.
    Its good to have goals. Welcome to the forums by the way...I dont visit the introduction section of this forum so I probably missed you intro if there was one.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

oh my, seems OV has just adopted himself a new padawan.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

King Zarathu Guest
    Dream on. We all have fantasies.

Anyways, you don't need the lack of confidence to be jealous. I am jealous as hell and I am confident like a son of a B.
    This is an interesting statement, I think you guys may want to clear something up. Jealousy comes from lack of self-esteem, not self-confidence. There is a difference. Self-confidence is your ability to stand up in front of a crowd of people and talk or something along those lines, whereas self-esteem is how much you find you are worth.

People who have had shit childhoods or major psychological problems have low self-esteem, and therefore become jealous during a relationship. This can seriously hurt loved ones

Its good to have goals. Welcome to the forums by the way...I dont visit the introduction section of this forum so I probably missed you intro if there was one.
    Thanks... and no I didn't put anything up in the introduction section.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    Lol, no I don't think I'm anyone's padawan. I just happen to like the style that OV posts with that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    Jealous?
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    This is an interesting statement, I think you guys may want to clear something up. Jealousy comes from lack of self-esteem, not self-confidence. There is a difference. Self-confidence is your ability to stand up in front of a crowd of people and talk or something along those lines, whereas self-esteem is how much you find you are worth.

People who have had shit childhoods or major psychological problems have low self-esteem, and therefore become jealous during a relationship. This can seriously hurt loved ones
    I think you have a few more years of school to go before you can make judgments like that. Low self-esteem creates drug addicts and some-times quiet people....not always jealous people, everyone is jealous..just some people have more tolerance for it than others but never the less everyone has that button that when pushed sets them over.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 09-03-06 at 11:36 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

if ur human, then u have a sense of jealousy. Its just how we each try to control it.

sound so much like my ex! while he was with me, he wasnt jealous type of guy,...i mean...he's not jealous that i might like other guy more than i like him, but he's jealous if i have something "better" to do. He was once jealous with my Movie series! cos i was addicted by it, and didnt wanna leave the house for 2 days! so he was rather pissed off. saying that i prioritise the movie more than him.

do u count that as jealousy? cos i feel it's rather the same thing. if u change the object (the movie series) to another object (another guy) then, it will still be the same, dont u think?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuca84
    sound so much like my ex! while he was with me, he wasnt jealous type of guy,...i mean...he's not jealous that i might like other guy more than i like him, but he's jealous if i have something "better" to do. He was once jealous with my Movie series! cos i was addicted by it, and didnt wanna leave the house for 2 days! so he was rather pissed off. saying that i prioritise the movie more than him.

do u count that as jealousy? cos i feel it's rather the same thing. if u change the object (the movie series) to another object (another guy) then, it will still be the same, dont u think?
    Yeah, that is jealousy too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12