+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Asian penis stereotype

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    This thread is basically a thinly veiled expression of racism against white and black people. Your 'attempt' to be politically correct was pretty sad.

No one thinks themselves superior anymore dude, get over yourself. Besides, I've been with a couple asian guys, and they WERE the smallest. Then, they were also the smallest proportionately (height and weight). It's about proportion.

I think someone has some insecurity issues.
    I have evidence to prove that statement wrong, but I can't seem to post the link.

Anyhow, why don't you go to youtube and type "Asian penis" and watch the first video that pops up.

Not sure if this is all right, but if not, I am sure a moderator can remove it.

[URL="http://www.neo-tech.com/images/penis-chart.jpg"]http://www.neo-tech.com/images/penis-chart.jpg[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    This thread is basically a thinly veiled expression of racism against white and black people. Your 'attempt' to be politically correct was pretty sad.

No one thinks themselves superior anymore dude, get over yourself. Besides, I've been with a couple asian guys, and they WERE the smallest. Then, they were also the smallest proportionately (height and weight). It's about proportion.

I think someone has some insecurity issues.
    I'm sorry... how horrid for you.

I hope you insisted that they shower beforehand.

Did you really have to insult Asians like that? I m an Asian and I take two showers everyday. It is ignorant beings like you that make me want to exterminate your race.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcross View Post
    Did you really have to insult Asians like that? I m an Asian and I take two showers everyday. It is ignorant beings like you that make me want to exterminate your race.

Let's just keep the deeds associated with the one person... last thing we need is genocide based on the belittling comments of one person.

Btw... didn't they just insult 3 main races in the passage? I think they're going for the gold with this one.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ironcross View Post
    You take two showers every day?

No wonder water is becoming more scarce, your race is wasting it all.

Does anyone else find it funny that the OP is complaining about racism while being racist?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Freakin' evil black and/or white bastards!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well every race has something interesting ... I would like to have dark skin and curves like blacks (like Beyonce or something - I mean the skin, but curves like Rihanna it's ok )and of course voice to sing like them , I'd like to be also as intelligent as Asians, but I'm satisfied with white ass and brain and loud voice that I have .
    I wazzzz here

asian and penis! my too favorite words, what is this thread about by the way?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that the OP is complaining about racism while being racist?
    Yep. I think it's called sarcasm and in this case it's funny as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sure if I dig far enough into my ancestry... I pretty much have ties to every race... my family 'got around' on a global scale...

I think every race has something to be proud of... something to rub in the faces of the other races... much like a kid yelling "Na nuh na nuh... look what I can do!"... but at the end of the day... it all evens out --- your blood is still red... and there are still things about you that you're a little insecure about that may be racially based.

I'm all for having a global orgy between all the races... share the love!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Actually... (pulls out history book) the reason why the black cock is so fabled as large comes from days on the plantation, and was further rumored during the days of the civil rights movement. You see, white men did not want their white women sleeping with black men. But obviously some did still. It was a rumor created, kind of how the English created a rumor about Catherine the Great f*cking horses...

... throughout history (save the modern day) women were not supposed to have sex drives. They bore babies and lived happily being subservient to their husbands. So women who wanted bigger penises were immoral, and obviously having sex with black men is immoral.

So you see? If you want to talk about some real racial issues with Asian people, all you need to do is take a few Australian History lessons and learn about "The White Man's Policy" and all that crapola.

You sir, talk about racism of penis, and then go on to say you want to exterminate races... go to hell, I'm sure Hitler, Sadam Hussein, and a few others will be happy to talk strategy with you.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, the largest penis I've seen in the hospital was a black man's. The largest I've seen for *other* reasons was a white guy's.

Well some rumors are based on truth. I think if the OP really wants to win his contest he should drop trow next to that guy you saw.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast