+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You tell a friend her husband is cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    just reverse the scenario when you ask her so as to not make it obvious. say it's a guy friend and it's the wife cheating
    Took your advice. And since I told you that I would make my decision based on her answer. she said, if it was her, she would rather not know, so I will respect her decision and leave it at that.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been cheated on, and unfortunately he managed to keep it out of the radar of everyone we knew, but if they had known, I'd EXPECT to be told.

I would probably do like a couple others suggested and walk right up to him. Except I'd probably first take a pic on my cellphone and then throw in the line "So I hope you're planning to tell your wife about his so I don't have to....." Best part would be if the chick he was kissing didn't know he was married.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Its tough to decide

It wont be nice to tell her directly. Comfort her and just say how relations will get spoil or how spouse can cheat.

Re:cheating

I will have adiplomatic discussion to find out the root cause of the problem,ask her private the relationship & with her permission,raise the issue with her hubby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12