+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejected Again

I'm better today, I can typically get over anything with a good nights sleep. But see I can't just go and try to talk to random girls, I've conditioned myself to believe that whenever I see a girl I'd be interested in that they don't need another asshole coming up and bugging them. As much as I really want to be with someone, I'd rather be alone than leave a bad spot in anyones day.
    Heit ist mein taug.

well i'm glad your feeling better. AND you aren't an asshole sugah. I'm sure others will agree.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I agree with Halla. You aren't an asshole, it's the OTHER jerks who are assholes, and any women would be lucky to have you (or I) walk up to them and say hello. It will be the HIGH point of their day, and they'll be telling their friends about this 'really cool guy who came and spoke to me'.

Keep this in mind, and you can't go wrong! And if you don't believe it, CONVINCE yourself that it's true. It's all about attitude, and a positive attitude is KEY.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Oh, and EVERYONE get's rejected now and then. It's inevitable, in fact it's going to happen more often than not, just the odds. Don't let it get you down. Is it better to have not taken a chance? You won't think so when you succeed.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

I dunno, it's just hard to change my way of thinking after believing in it so long.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk its time to rewire your mind. You can do it. You need to stop looking at things so pessimestic and be optimistic of things.

Try not to look at every woman as a disaster waiting to happen but a potential at something great. Youre not a donkey stuck on stick that says asshole here. Youre a great guy and have a promising future. Look to the good in the things.

Get your bootie up, look into your mirror and tell yourself your worth something, and the women who come along in your life will see your confidence-the same confidence you look at everyday...

Keep your chin up buddy...life has great things waiting for you...just around the corner...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yeah, but how do you suggest I walk up and say something without looking like a genu-wine ****tard? What are you supposed to say? I decided to go up and say something to a girl I was attracted to last semester and she didn't laugh in my face or anything, but she was seeing someone. Made me feel good but it wore off. What's a good icebreaker or really just anything to say to someone you don't know at all?
    Heit ist mein taug.

damnit I wrote something where the hell did it go? shit- I love the ****tard word-wahoo thats a good one.

Ok-you get your balls out, walk over to who ever has caught your attention-introduce yourself and just casually say you noticed you had class together or youve seen her around campus. Something really very simple. Dont ask her out right away. Just make friendly convo-where is she from, that sort of thing...

you expand your circle of friends that way-keep it simple.

Alright then, when class starts back up I'll try it out. If something comes along this summer I'll try to get myself to go for it too. Although I'm not really proud of my balls, ugly little things they are.
    Heit ist mein taug.

now i know what happened to my post-i get a pm and just when im done posting the pm cuts my post off and its gone-INCONVIENT....

Anyhoo-get in the starting gates first-youve got your eye on the finish line right?

Get out of the gates-start trotting to her...get around corner 1 with intro, corner 2 get her talking, corner 3 get the convo going with simple light conversation, and most importantly dont turn around, home stretch, youre now walking away with a little more confidence for leaving the gate, and possibly a hook up!!!!

Keep your eyes focused on the good stuff-you want that damn carrot and you'll get it!!!!!

Well, I'll give it a shot. It was kind of surprising how many replies I got to this thread. I have esteem issues.
    Heit ist mein taug.

WE all do at one point because of the fear of rejection. But how you are suppose to have fun and or healthy relationships if you keep closed in your box???

GET OUT MY FRIEND!!! Get out of your box!!!

Find some things that will help you to build that up...

lmao. isn't it squirrley? i tried earlier and gave up.

basically i was going to say the same thing as squirrely. just a simple hello and some little comment about seeing them. i'd be excited if a guy came up to me and said hi i noticed you around. lol.

though that aint going to happen. the only place i go where guys are..here and my work and they are pure jerks.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ms. Jane gonna come in and kick her ass for ya Zekk!!

God damn right I would... Obviously .. this girl is oblivious to his swuave demeanor...

... it is the achient chinese secret ... it through her.. she cant seem to grasp how important the Lord OF Goo actuallly is ...

I .. on the other hand.. am possesed by it.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!! You go girl!!

Dont think you'll be needing my help on this one...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast