+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Women too Agressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Divorces are rising because women are smarter than men.
    Really? Because if that was the case then I should have lost every argument/debate I had with females.

When the relationship isn't going anywhere women pull out and salvage their lives. Men would rather maintain a shitty relationship 'til death and die miserable.
    Oh so one sided. If I was in a crappy marriage I would get the hell out. Why would I want to stay in a shitty marriage if I am not happy and my quality of life sucks. There are also girls that will stay in a shitty relationship/marriage as well.

Today women have the freedom to make choices and to make money, so divorce is a possibility. I'm sure there were plenty of women who wanted to leave their husbands back in the day. They simply had no means of support for themselves and their children.
    Your mostly wrong. Women did get divorces back in the day, but they primary got support if she was abused other than that she got little or no support.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Really? Because if that was the case then I should have lost every argument/debate I had with females.
    You did. YOu just didn't notice.

Giga and Gribble - count me in, too. I need a vacation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash, Giga, I demand pics! To hell with the Playboy mags tonight...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uhh, didn't anyone tell you? Giga and I make the demands aound here. You can send your picture to my PM box.

(was that too aggressive?)
    Last edited by vashti; 15-03-07 at 12:14 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Are women too aggressive? Hmm. Interesting thought.

News flash....Historically, women have always been aggressive. In the past, it was done privately at the home where she bitched, nagged, and whined at her husband. He put up with it because it was economically to his benefit. She put up with his crap-ass attitude and his smegma-infested foreskin because it was to her economic benefit.

Now, there is generally little economic benefit to putting up with anyone or their smelly bodies and annoying ways. Hence, divorce.

We think that love is now the only reason that would draw us together. There's also a biological draw to have a lasting mate relationship, but we deny that or try to solve it via detached sexual activity; I'll admit that's fun, but not satisfying in the long term.

The lack of lasting satisfaction pushes some women and men into a position of stress where the singletons become either bitches (women or men) or assholes (women or men). In the end, they either marry or become permanent singletons, most not mating and therefore leaving the genetic pool.

The only lasting solution to the original sin dilemma is a continued path towards greater singleton status and decreased reproduction. In other words we would in some very twisted way satisfy the conservative Christian's original sin problem by essentially eliminating ourselves from the biosphere (note, it would also solve global warming and the energy crisis).

I myself, don't advocate this, despite the fact that while I used to find women interesting, I have generally lost interest in mindless dating conversations ("Tell me more about your goals." (let's see, it is either lawyer or doctor or work at a non profit) Ah, you like to travel TOO, huh? (introduce me to someone who doesn't) "Wow, so you are a liberal single woman in NYC?" (gee, how ****ing odd...I've never met a liberal single woman in NYC before). Etc.

Cynically,

CAM

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

The only lasting solution to the original sin dilemma is a continued path towards greater singleton status and decreased reproduction. In other words we would in some very twisted way satisfy the conservative Christian's original sin problem by essentially eliminating ourselves from the biosphere (note, it would also solve global warming and the energy crisis).

What original sin dilemma? You lost me here...

The original sin dilemma is that (according to the Judeo-Christian tradition...just citing their religious works) due to Adam and Eve's defying of God's law, that we are all destined to carry their sin and to die for their sin (the big diff. for the Christians is that they believe Christ died to give believers immortality in Heaven. Nevertheless, the physical life ends due to original sin.

So, if humanity disappeared, then there would no longer be physical death for reasons of original sin (conversely, there would be no immortality for the soul, either...but is only offered to believers...the rest of humanity dies for original sin, despite their non-belief and gains no immortality either).

Clear as mud, huh?

These are the deep thoughts that puzzle the celibate monks of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. But, heck, they don't get cable, so they have to think about something, right?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jews don't believe in original sin, but I catch your point. Thanks for clarifying.

Women agressive? I WISH!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Actually, I believe that Jews do believe in original sin of a type. It does originate in the Penatuch (in Genesis, more specifically). Jews believe that after death (because there is no Messiah) that all believers go to a form of purgatory until that time when the Messiah arrives; a day of judgment and the assignment of souls to either Heaven or Hell.

I take that back. They don't believe in original sin. They believe in original purity. My mistake. As a non-believer, I'm not as literate as I should be. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You did. YOu just didn't notice.
    It is fun explain computer technology to females.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    It is fun explain computer technology to females.
    does it make you feel like a big man?

that article is stupid. quit complaining and resume cleaning my pool.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Henry is a sucky pool boy. He won't even wear the Speedo. He insists upon a toga.

I'm about to get aggressive about it.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast