+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused due to strange behavior of fiancee

Okay I have not contacted her for past two days and she did also the same. I asked her classmates that they should tell her to call me but her classmates told me that she is happier now and wont change her mind now. And she told them that her parents do not allow her to talk to me and when her parents will let her talk to me then she will talk to me. But her parents are not even ready to see me again. What should I do now guys? Should I give up all the hopes of getting her back again? As I think her parents will never let her talk to me again and I think if she also loved me then she would have been contacted me to solve the issues... anyone pls help or suggestion .. thanks for replies everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by blinki View Post
    i think you should get help BEFORE you even think about having a life with someone. show that you are trying to change by example, and discontinuing this behaviour right away. do not contact her.

My god, you are dense.

Yes, you should give up all hope of getting with her and LEAVE. HER. ALONE. Bothering her friends and asking them to give her messages from you is not leaving her alone. Stop harassing her. Stop pushing yourself on someone who has asked you repeatedly to leave her alone. Who do you think you are?

Dear I am really sorry for the bad attitude I have had with her previously, I believe that I acted like insane at that time. I am ready to accept my mistakes in front of her and I wanna let her know that one last time give me a chance I won't repeat those stupid things again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    My god, you are dense.

Yes, you should give up all hope of getting with her and LEAVE. HER. ALONE. Bothering her friends and asking them to give her messages from you is not leaving her alone. Stop harassing her. Stop pushing yourself on someone who has asked you repeatedly to leave her alone. Who do you think you are?

I dont know why you are confused. You messed up- and she made it clear she doesn't want to be with you. So, give her space and back off. You're not making yourself look any better by harassing her

Dude, you are boarder line STALKER.

Is this the first time you have ever met a girl you liked?

If I were her, I would press charges against you for harassment. Do you know how INSANE this sounds? Get over it dude, she does NOT want you. And you're making it SO SO SO SO much worse for yourself, by keep trying.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You are repeating the mistakes right now. You're irritating her and being a psycho, so just stop and let her be. If she feels like it, she will come to you. You have no right to force her to be in your life!
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12