+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

May is a long time. Why make her endure a few more months of this?

so you broke up because you didn't trust him, and he kept doing the dirty on you ??

and he did the dirty on his new girlfriend with you..so what makes you think he wont do it again to you.

you did a big mistake by sleeping with him, this girl will be crushed..you had little respect to her ..even having sex in her own bed..thats pretty nasty.
    you should tell her what type of man she is with, but are you telling her for her benefit or yours.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you aren't trolling, you are one crazy, vindictive little bitch. I hope you end up getting what's coming to you.

And you aren't fooling me, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you aren't trolling, you are one crazy, vindictive little bitch. I hope you end up getting what's coming to you.

And you aren't fooling me, either.
    Exactly my point. If you get your ass hurt thats on you. Then you had the nerve to post that smiley on the end. smh
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 24-01-13 at 03:50 AM.

I also question your motives for wanting to tell her.

He should admit this to her himself. If you feel so compelled to intervene, why not insist on him being honest? Worst case, just give him the ultimatum: "Either you tell her or I tell her". He will do it.

If you don`t like the sound of that, then I suspect you have an ulterior motif in wanting to see her pain for yourself.

I texted both her and him about our 7 month affair. I saw she read it, but neither of them responded. Who knows if that is a good or bad thing?

You told her (which was the right thing to do), so now you can forget about the whole thing. Don't contact any of them again and just go on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    I texted both her and him about our 7 month affair. I saw she read it, but neither of them responded. Who knows if that is a good or bad thing?
    In a text? That sure is classy. Did u tell her about the part where u screwed in her bed too?
    Why not just text her the link to this forum posting. She will have all the info she needs to know

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You told her (which was the right thing to do), so now you can forget about the whole thing. Don't contact any of them again and just go on with your life.
    I doubt she will

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I doubt she will
    Me too! She clearly did it to piss him off, she wants a reaction.

course because she doesn't know how naive she is and she is now living with him and they have a puppy together. She has a right to know I think

Yes, and now she knows. Your part is done.

Don't contact them again and go on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    course because she doesn't know how naive she is and she is now living with him and they have a puppy together. She has a right to know I think
    And he told her that you're just a crazy ex who begs to be with him. She believes this to be truth and they go on to have a life with their puppy

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    And he told her that you're just a crazy ex who begs to be with him. She believes this to be truth and they go on to have a life with their puppy
    Yes, and it's not the OP's business anymore. She did what she had to do, now she just needs to leave them alone, IMO.

I don't think the op did it the right way at all. A text saying "hi, this is ____ ex gf and he's been cheating on you. Beware"
    C'mon. At least screw the bf and leave a condom wrapper in her bedroom where she can find it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast