+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male input needed

No he got confused with another thread I think or else was just making a joke. Dont worry bout it

Ok this is what he texted back "it's hard to know what to say. I did not know it would be this difficult on us. Part of me is connected to u, and of course I had much happiness with you. I was conflicted, yes and ultimately I should not be...there is not rhyme or reason either. You always said "you'll be sorry" and maybe u are right. I want to try to find balance with myself and not be confused. I was upset that I was still somewhat incomplete, and it was not cool to that I wasn't 100% there the way someone should be. Right now I am making strides to not live in dilemma, but in doing that it causes all of this pain and sorrow. Something about it all is not fair and is not what I wished would happen. So yes it does feel very strange, and I'm not sure it's really sunk in. I am sad that u have had to experience this...it's awful to think about. "

That's it... ..

Thoughts?

He feels guilty for hurting you. text him back and say "dont feel bad, dont worry about me Im strong and ill be fine, in time ill meet someone who can me 100% and I hope you do too. Now please, with all do respect, leave me alone so I can heal emotionally and move on with my life, thank you" and then forget him

Quote Originally Posted by Makeme View Post
    Thoughts?
    He sounds like a melodramatic sissy. Tell him not to talk to you for any reason anymore and watch this fairy squirm.

yes OP act like you really dont get two f**ks. hell be sorry he let you go

Quote Originally Posted by Makeme View Post
    Ok this is what he texted back "it's hard to know what to say. I did not know it would be this difficult on us. Part of me is connected to u, and of course I had much happiness with you. I was conflicted, yes and ultimately I should not be...there is not rhyme or reason either. You always said "you'll be sorry" and maybe u are right. I want to try to find balance with myself and not be confused. I was upset that I was still somewhat incomplete, and it was not cool to that I wasn't 100% there the way someone should be. Right now I am making strides to not live in dilemma, but in doing that it causes all of this pain and sorrow. Something about it all is not fair and is not what I wished would happen. So yes it does feel very strange, and I'm not sure it's really sunk in. I am sad that u have had to experience this...it's awful to think about. "

That's it... ..

Thoughts?
    No where in there did he say he is sorry that he's not with you and wants you back. Block and delete him and get on with getting over him. He's an undecisive poof. You can do better and you will once you wash him outta your hair for good.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank you backup,michelle&wakeup.. The reply actually hurt more than anything .. Sigh* you all are right... He just stopped loving me or perhaps never did..

I'm functioning.. Gosh work sucks today lol!!..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12