+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axe Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbaseone
    I think women like when a guy smeels good. And even if its a random guy on the streets, they notice the smell and if they like it, they will admire it for awhile. Same with guys. And it helps if the other person is cute. lol

But I don't see women jumping on some guy they don't even know because he smells good. At most, they might play around with a male friend alittle bit more. But not some anybody they never met before.

That would be creepy. lol
    hey punk , pic another avartar , iv had it since day one , rookie .

Tone Guest
    LoL yeah - I keep thinkin he is you, Rafael.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL yeah - I keep thinkin he is you, Rafael.
    jeaa , good to see someone still remembers me here . so how u doing Tony ? still flirting with the ladies from LF ?

Tone Guest
    I flirt with anything that breathes.

Except for really really cute drunk chicks that I wish weren't piss-ass drunk so I could flirt with them, get to know them, and them actually remembering it but, alas...

hehe , guess it has its side-effects . so how was the pepper spray ? would u used it on your burger if it dint have enough spices ?

i imagine it must burn like dropping something spicy in your eye , that happened to my cousin .. LOL ... you did know that if they spray you really close , or if you get lots of it directly in your eye you might go blind .

yea , spray some piss or axe on her , or better yet , get a skunk to piss on her ... ... just kidding .

My boyfriend wore it for a while..... I honestly loved the smell of it, but I guess I wasn't the only one. Other girls started making comments about how he smelled great and so on and he quit wearing it.

I wear axe when i go to work and when i go out. When I walked into work one day this girl goes "damn, you smell good!" The other night I went out and when I got into the same girls car she goes "oooo someone smells sexy" So girls do like the way it smells, but i wouldn't say it makes them want to bang you. BTW, I use the scent Orion.

After the experience I had last after putting on my Stetson cologne, I think I'll have to pass on the Axe stuff.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I wouldn't think you would want to overload on any kind of cologne. Just like if a woman wears too much perfume, makes you gag.

Ok, now that we know that girls like it.

Does it matter if he has on alot, alittle, just a hint of it on?
    I usually just give a good spray to my under arms, neck, chest and clothes.

Ok, now that we know that girls like it.

Does it matter if he has on alot, alittle, just a hint of it on?
    u again , i already told u , ppl think its me when they see your avartar , change it or remove it completly , wtv , i told u before , ill just find a better one . poser

i found axe soap at the dollar store one time and i bought some. i think it smells really good. you can't smell it unless you get really close though. i don't know about the cologne or deodorant, i'll bet it's stronger.

one time i walked past this guy wearing eternity by calvin klein (i know because i asked lol) and yum. YUM. it was like super phermone in a spray bottle.

Tone Guest
    I will keep that in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12