+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it normal that my GF is more horny during her time of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I get very painful menstruations so that kind of kills sexual desire. I've never had sex during my period also because of this reason, and the idea doesn't actually tempt me much. But if I take painkillers, or if the pain isn't as strong as it usually is (assuming of course hormones are doing their part), I do like to give pleasure to my partner, and don't really need (nor want) anything "in return" in order to fulfill my desire.

Laren, that's just absurd .
    So you agree with what I'm saying? Im guessing this is a no means yes situation because we were stating the same point....

tremolo Guest
    I am in a lot of pain the first day or two of my period. However, I am so incredibly, insatiably horny IN that pain, that I am crazy for sex. Despite that I am in pain, I want sex, and I want it badly... the more sex, the better. My sex drive spikes about 3-4 days before my period, and it lasts about 3-4 days after it starts. I always hate that week because I can't get a damn thing done. I just want sex all the time. And it's really annoying when I'm not in a relationship, because I just end up frustrated for the whole damn week...

Quote Originally Posted by Laren View Post
    So you agree with what I'm saying? Im guessing this is a no means yes situation because we were stating the same point....
    What? lol, you said it was just an "act" so that men wouldn't be freaked out and want to cheat on women because they are on their period. That's absurd and has nothing to do with what I said. I'll be more clear. What I meant is that being on my period - assuming it is painless - doesn't necessarily mean that I don't want sex anymore than I do in regular days. But since I don't like the idea of having sex while I'm on my period (so far, none of my partners have liked that idea either), I am happy enough to make them happy if the occasion arises, without wishing for anything in return.
    Last edited by searock; 03-09-11 at 04:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12