+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it difficult to find that girl?????

so sex is not the be all and end all of a relationship is it you need the other little things to give yourself to someone to be intimate and hence the sex is discovered with a stronger flavour and not the reason for the relationship at all.
    Would you sleep with someone you only know for 5 minutes or would you at least want to respect her not to laugh at you and trust her not to broadcast intimate details.These are needed before sex and then sex is a cherry on the cake the finishing touch that makes all complete.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

So sex is basically the last straw to break the relationship in some cases and sex is something you need to be able to trust and respect your partner with at least because if you dont respect her or trust arent you just having a whore without paying the money rate,
    Did you ever sleep with a girl you havent trusted and respected?
    They may seem like non significant details but are they really ?

Dopple im not religious in mainstream im Wiccan(waits for the comments ) and i think the way i do because i respect my body to much to slag it around for one nighter's, im not married and never have been either but i have only had sex with men i trust and respect.The OP is not on about having sex after marriage he says after engagment when he has built up a understanding of the girl.
    Last edited by Kyrina; 25-08-11 at 04:13 AM.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by AMEER ALWAFA View Post
    To be honest

I can't forget any moment in my past

I realy can't

But i am sure that if i meet my type
    And then build a nice family i will be happy
    And iam sure i will love again
    Not being able to forget is bad news. and I think it won't do you any good if you rush into your next relationship....
    but anyways, the girl you're looking for exists. but not "THERE" where you are searching at the moment.....
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Do you really think you can make a decent marriage with someone whom you haven't had sex with? That's like living in fantasy world, it's close to impossible a really good marriage would come out of something like that. I'm pretty sure people who wait for that will marry too soon, before they actually know the partner and will end up divorcing pretty quickly.
    Honestly, with all those concerns and warnings about Cervical Cancer, HIV and STD.... Abstinence sounds better! But I'm no guy, who am I to judge?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    Dopple im not religious in mainstream im Wiccan(waits for the comments ) and i think the way i do because i respect my body to much to slag it around for one nighter's, im not married and never have been either but i have only had sex with men i trust and respect.The OP is not on about having sex after marriage he says after engagment when he has built up a understanding of the girl.
    So basically, you've had sex without being married, but you're preaching... to only have sex when you're married?

I've never heard something so absurd. It's the same logic that must have made you a Wiccan.

Dopple, how am i preaching that you should only have sex in marriage?
    OP =is looking to know the girl before sex,
    i am not looking for the beautiness of the body and face
    i am looking for the beauty of the soul

the sex after engagment and we make sure that we understand each other very well before engagment.

Robot asked if believe you can have a successful marriage without having sex first and i answered positive that i (my opinion) believe you can abstain from sex before marriage and sex is not the be all in marriage, and that to have sex with someone you at least have to trust and respect them.
    also that to not to have these emotions for the people you sleep with is absurd to me as i wouldnt give myself to any guy that just wants to get laid.I respect myself to much and the guy before i jump into the sack with them
    in this age of disease and teen pregnancy is it so absurd that i dont want to join the statistic majority of getting laid for kicks and giggles.
    You are capable of being married to someone and not have sex with them before marriage to have a strong relationship with them.

Dopple are you saying that you are capable of not having trust and respect for your chosen bedmate?
    Do you need to at least trust them and respect them enought to find out a little about them before you bed them?
    Or are you claiming that you just walk up to a sex partner not say a word and get laid?

There are people out there who would like to know the person before they even think about getting laid is this really a alien concept to you, is it really impossible for you to talk to a girl/guy and find out a little about them before you tell them you want sex, if so how do you know they are worth getting in the sack with.
    I am capable of abstaining from sex until im married however i have never fount a guy i want to marry for one reason or another, but i would never think about having sex with them without knowing if i can trust them or respect them.
    saving yourself for marriage isnt such a chore, yes i have had sex and because i have been in committed relationships when i have done this makes me absurd?
    To OP his body and his respect for another human being is to abstain from sex while he gets to know her?
    I dont believe there is a man out there who i would consider marrying,i never planned to marry ive seen to much divorce and dont believe that people respect the sanctum of marriage, so i never planned on marriage as this is my ultimate committment
    ,I have never had sex with someone im not in a relationship with and as i never plan to marry i choose to have sex instead because i cant see myself commiting to a guy via marriage but they have always had my trust and respect and been faithful.
    Sex to me is not the most important part of a relationship, its one of the cogs in the wheel to help strengthen the relationship.I have never had sex in the first 3 months of a relationship until i built up respect and trust, if the guy doesnt like it then he isnt what i want his problem.
    Has for my religion you asked a question and i answered im not ashamed of it and expected your immature comments for you are obviously a person who doesnt read the posts fully,i can only assume your a lazy person who is unable to get the picture of the discussion but are afraid your going to miss something so jump in with something you think is relevant to a discussion, makes me wonder who is absurd

Trust and respect are emotions no matter their varying degrees
    Robert Fripp

Dopple, how am i preaching that you should only have sex in marriage?
    OP =is looking to know the girl before sex,
    i am not looking for the beautiness of the body and face
    i am looking for the beauty of the soul

the sex after engagment and we make sure that we understand each other very well before engagment.

Robot asked if believe you can have a successful marriage without having sex first and i answered positive that i (my opinion) believe you can abstain from sex before marriage and sex is not the be all in marriage, and that to have sex with someone you at least have to trust and respect them.
    also that to not to have these emotions for the people you sleep with is absurd to me as i wouldnt give myself to any guy that just wants to get laid.I respect myself to much and the guy before i jump into the sack with them
    in this age of disease and teen pregnancy is it so absurd that i dont want to join the statistic majority of getting laid for kicks and giggles.
    You are capable of being married to someone and not have sex with them before marriage to have a strong relationship with them.

Dopple are you saying that you are capable of not having trust and respect for your chosen bedmate?
    Do you need to at least trust them and respect them enought to find out a little about them before you bed them?
    Or are you claiming that you just walk up to a sex partner not say a word and get laid?

There are people out there who would like to know the person before they even think about getting laid is this really a alien concept to you, is it really impossible for you to talk to a girl/guy and find out a little about them before you tell them you want sex, if so how do you know they are worth getting in the sack with.
    I am capable of abstaining from sex until im married however i have never fount a guy i want to marry for one reason or another, but i would never think about having sex with them without knowing if i can trust them or respect them.
    saving yourself for marriage isnt such a chore, yes i have had sex and because i have been in committed relationships when i have done this makes me absurd?
    To OP his body and his respect for another human being is to abstain from sex while he gets to know her?
    I dont believe there is a man out there who i would consider marrying,i never planned to marry ive seen to much divorce and dont believe that people respect the sanctum of marriage, so i never planned on marriage as this is my ultimate committment
    ,I have never had sex with someone im not in a relationship with and as i never plan to marry i choose to have sex instead because i cant see myself commiting to a guy via marriage but they have always had my trust and respect and been faithful.
    Sex to me is not the most important part of a relationship, its one of the cogs in the wheel to help strengthen the relationship.I have never had sex in the first 3 months of a relationship until i built up respect and trust, if the guy doesnt like it then he isnt what i want his problem.
    Has for my religion you asked a question and i answered im not ashamed of it and expected your immature comments for you are obviously a person who doesnt read the posts fully,i can only assume your a lazy person who is unable to get the picture of the discussion but are afraid your going to miss something so jump in with something you think is relevant to a discussion, makes me wonder who is absurd

Trust and respect are emotions no matter their varying degrees
    First of all, trust is not an emotion. Secondly, no, I don't need to know anything about a person before I sleep with them.

Too bad this isn't a real life discussion. I guarantee you that I could walk up to you and have you in my bed within an hour. Then you'd look even more hypocritical and absurd.

English must not be your first language. Everything you say is wrong; I have to assume you mean something else and it would come out better in another language.

LMFAO, egotistical arent you, you assume you could get me into bed within a hour of meeting me, all i can say to that is bring it on i love a challenge
    Robert Fripp

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMFAO, egotistical arent you, you assume you could get me into bed within a hour of meeting me, all i can say to that is bring it on i love a challenge
    He probably could.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Really what makes you both sure that this is a possibility
    Robert Fripp

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really what makes you both sure that this is a possibility
    It's not a possibility, it's a fact.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go back and re read your posts. It will then become clear.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Go back and re read your posts. It will then become clear.
    Also because of how god damn sexy I am.

lmfao i dont know wether you guys miss the fact that i need to respect and trust a guy before i lay,stand whatever with them,the only thing i can say is your sense of humor is awesome thanks for the laugh ;D
    Robert Fripp

lmfao i dont know wether you guys miss the fact that i need to respect and trust a guy before i lay,stand whatever with them,the only thing i can say is your sense of humor is awesome thanks for the laugh ;D
    No, that's not what you said at all. You said you have to be married to them, and then you hypocritically screw some random guys you obviously weren't married to. Then, by the nature of your posts, try to get into my pants as well.

You're ridiculous and you should sign off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast