+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is my ex thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I agree with this. When people are truly fed up with the drama they just leave. We don't know either of you. Probably you are both decent people who just aren't compatible. No amount of crying or BS will change that. Stop trying to be her **** buddy. You should be ripping the band-aid off, not prolonging each other's misery. If she won't do it, do it for her. Think of it as a last gift to her as a decent guy. The extra few orgasms won't be worth it. Remember, the next girl *will* judge you based on how your previous relationship went. Endings tell you a lot about a person.
    I put up with way too much drama, for somoeone in their 30s I didnt even think it was possible. People should be somewhat normal by then but I was mistaken and got sucked into it. Im not responding I realize it would just me more of the same. Your right I could only put up with so much and I just gave up and had to dump her. Then I disappeared thats probably what she doesnt like, but she cant treat people like that and get away with it. Not with me anyways.

The crazy thing is in her mind she probably thinks that she treated me good. Is that even possible?
    Last edited by theone11; 30-11-12 at 05:46 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares? I think the most decent way to move on isn't to ascribe 'evil' to either of you. Just call it 'incompatible' and move on. There doesn't always need to be a white hat/black hat in these things.

You know yourself. Look in your dark spaces and see what you could/should have done differently and learn. All any of us can do, really. Good luck, sir.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Would your position be different if you didn't speak for 6 months and then she later contacted, apologised and wanted to meet up saying that she missed you? Or would you rather just ignore her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12