+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secrets, Lies and Screen Capture. Advice please.

In case anyone is interested, I talked with my gf today. I told her that I think we should end it because of the lack of respect/trust in the relationship. She would not accept this as the solution and said she would do whatever necessary to keep us together, because she believes we can be happy together. She says that she loves me and that has not changed. I am going to give it a shot. It may be the wrong move, but I'd rather give her another shot, give us another shot. I may very likely regret it, but I would regret this than regretting/wondering what might have happened if I tried one last time. I like this quote:

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." Sydney J. Harris

I'll let you know how it works out. If I don't ever report back, the relationship is flourishing haha.

It doesn't matter whether she accepts your solution or not. You've already expressed your thoughts, now stick to them.

you wasnt wrong for snooping !

the way i see it is ....

why does the other person need privacy unless there sneeking....
    you practically know everything about this person so therefore why is privacy needed?

things will never repair , ive been with my boyfriend three and half years now and because he cant be honest with me , i cant trust him.

but when we are together its what were like that keeps me holding onto this relationship.
    when im on my own thats when my mind starts playing up but its me thats got to deal with it .

if you love her dont give up ! but if she loves you enough she should be willing to do anything to gain your trust.
    what shes doing is emotionally cheating , shes going behind your back ,flirting with another man .
    SHE needs to recognize what shes doing , how would she feel if it was you doing it to her.

i do hope things work out for you both

Of course she told you all of that!
    She's an attention whore and one less viewer of this attention and her ratings go down in her mind.

Sydney Harris didn't have facebook, or web-camming whores in his time, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by sapha1 View Post
    you wasnt wrong for snooping !

the way i see it is ....

why does the other person need privacy unless there sneeking....
    you practically know everything about this person so therefore why is privacy needed?
    lolWUT?

So you love the TSA groping your private parts since you know you don't have bombs under your a-hole/vagina?
    You love government sanctioned spying on you since "uh, I don't have anything to hide so please spy on me?" K.

The right to privacy (in case you didn't know) is the basis for most Country's Constitutions/bill of rights.
    Illegal search and seizure is as well...What he did constitutes a felony just an fyi.

He had to spy because:
    He's insecure and
    2nd, his girl is a lying whore.
    She'll do it again soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by recoveringidiot View Post
    I am going to give it a shot.
    Are you going to trust her? Because I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but you didn't trust her before all this. If you did, you wouldn't have asked her who she was talking to when you knew damn well who it was. You wanted to catch her in a lie, for some reason.

I think if this is going to work out with you two, you're going to both have to completely forget about all this, and just blindly trust each other when you really have no reason to. Easier said than done. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Are you going to trust her? Because I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but you didn't trust her before all this. If you did, you wouldn't have asked her who she was talking to when you knew damn well who it was. You wanted to catch her in a lie, for some reason.

I think if this is going to work out with you two, you're going to both have to completely forget about all this, and just blindly trust each other when you really have no reason to. Easier said than done. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.
    That was my point before. Neither one of them trusted the other before this incident, why should it be better now?

It won't get any better. This guy is so full of himself, he doesn't know whether to be pessimistic or optimistic. Look how easily his GF changed his mind, as if she's got him by the balls. Let him find out the hard way. Trial and error. That's the only way he'll ever learn - the burden of guilt as a shining lamp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12