+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian hookers & degrading remarks. Where to draw line at boys will be boys

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching;879get336
    It's just cheekxs. LR's GF is back.
    Get. A life. There is life out of loveforum you know.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong but there are 3 statements here and the translation for you ladies

1. "go see my girl at the Russian strip club she is smoking hot and you can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" - " Golly....you should see the good looking girl at the strip club....Id sleep with her but I respect my girlfriend too much to do that.

2. "sucks having a girlfriend here" - " Man! Would be soooo easy to cheat but I could never do that to my girlfriend "

3. "My dick is getting so sorry from nailing so many sluts" - what do you care, you werent together at this point?

4. another one that was sent 5 days BEFORE we officially got together said "man you got to get back here I've been nailing 4 smoking hot bitches every three days..." - again, you werent in a relationship

Maybe Im missing the translations but he has done nothing wrong other then offend you with the way many guys talk. Remember we're stupid....you women are the crazy ones....he was just acting cool around his buddies. Dont try to understand since its a guy thing......Youd be shock to hear how we talk sometimes.

Most importantly, why were you looking through his shit?
    I know men talk. Women talk me and my friends reaaaaaaaaaaallllly talk about it all but it dont mean nothing so I got ya on that note.
    However that number 2 point, Im not buying. Oh and he nailed so many sluts and his dick sorry she is the one dealing with the sloppy seconds now. I still would be pissed at point 2. No way to explain that one.

I can see if he said, its a lot of fine bitches here (thats how he would have said it, based off how the OP described it). but I got a girl so, I cant even do that or somethin to that effect. But he said it sucks, thats offensive.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 07-03-13 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    Get. A life. There is life out of loveforum you know.
    Learn. To. Punctuate.

And spell. And make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    I know men talk. Women talk me and my friends reaaaaaaaaaaallllly talk about it all but it dont mean nothing so I got ya on that note.
    However that number 2 point, Im not buying. Oh and he nailed so many sluts and his dick sorry she is the one dealing with the sloppy seconds now. I still would be pissed at point 2. No way to explain that one.

I can see if he said, its a lot of fine bitches here (thats how he would have said it, based off how the OP described it). but I got a girl so, I cant even do that or somethin to that effect. But he said it sucks, thats offensive.

Really the point is that she found all this out by crossing the line of trust so I guess she as no leg to stand on. Id tell her to FUUCK Off if my GF came at me with this shit.....whether it was right or not

Hmmm I think it's fine one male friend commenting to another saying that another girl is attractive as that is quite literally just how quite a few of us guys are. However the things he said definitely cross the line like how it sucks to be in the relationship at that time.

Also I believe that while it is "personal information" in some regards, that if your partner has had a LOT of sexual relations in the past with various girls that you should be told about that... You could catch something :O

Really the point is that she found all this out by crossing the line of trust so I guess she as no leg to stand on. Id tell her to FUUCK Off if my GF came at me with this shit.....whether it was right or not
    Well that is always an awkward issue. Finding out something untrustworthy that your partner did through untrustworthy means.

But in my opinion he should be able to allow his girlfriend to go through his emails without fear of her finding something that is not for her eyes. Not saying that a girl going through emails is fine, but the fact that she found out all this stuff shows that her getting a bit nosey shows that being nosey actually paid off because she has found out that the guy is a completely different guy that he makes out to be and that he is not trustworthy.

I guess there's two identical threads, here and in "ask male" section, so I'll paste my reply here as well:

"All these messages were from his friends right? I know that guys often tease their friends when they get into a relationship, telling them that they are "missing out on all the other hot chicks", it is very common, and in many cases the reason is that they themselves are bit jealous that their friend got a girlfriend and they are still single. I obviously cannot be 100% certain in your specific case, but I am pretty sure that's what going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextur View Post
    Well that is always an awkward issue. Finding out something untrustworthy that your partner did through untrustworthy means.

But in my opinion he should be able to allow his girlfriend to go through his emails without fear of her finding something that is not for her eyes. Not saying that a girl going through emails is fine, but the fact that she found out all this stuff shows that her getting a bit nosey shows that being nosey actually paid off because she has found out that the guy is a completely different guy that he makes out to be and that he is not trustworthy.
    He didnt do anything untrustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Are you for real?? ****ing narcassist! If you cant keep it in your pants-dont be in a relationship! Some men are like a cancer-should not be within a 10mile radius of any woman! I hope you catch a disease and it falls off
    I hope you are not talking to me... Grow up a bit...

He didnt do anything untrustworthy
    Wait what. Lol.

I would definitely count saying: "You can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" and "sucks having a girlfriend here" as pretty big red flags in a relationship.

If I had seen my girlfriend say things like that (about guys) to one of her friends while with me I doubt I would stick around much longer. I mean really - it shows how little the relationship means to him. Everyone has temptations in that you can miss being single sometimes, but from the way it seems he said it in a bit of a hurtful way like he actually wishes he was single in the given situation.

Oh well, in my opinion he was being untrustworthy but you don't think so - each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextur View Post
    Wait what. Lol.

I would definitely count saying: "You can take her home I would if it wasn't for this relation" and "sucks having a girlfriend here" as pretty big red flags in a relationship.

If I had seen my girlfriend say things like that (about guys) to one of her friends while with me I doubt I would stick around much longer. I mean really - it shows how little the relationship means to him. Everyone has temptations in that you can miss being single sometimes, but from the way it seems he said it in a bit of a hurtful way like he actually wishes he was single in the given situation.

Oh well, in my opinion he was being untrustworthy but you don't think so - each to their own I guess.
    Ummm....Yeah....I guess.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 07-03-13 at 04:43 PM.

The best form of defense. Screams guilt my friend!

Its weird how a lot of men can be insensitive without knowing it until its broken down piece by piece to them. No offense Surf Im not singling you out but Im just saying even with my current BF or my exs. Like if you go thru there things and find something and confront them instead of them immediately apologizing they get upset like why did u got thru my things, u dont trust me? Im like cant you see the bigger picture u see why i dont trust you? So what if I go thru stuff and I say dont apolgize for it neither. if u dont have nothing to hide u shouldnt care.

Quote Originally Posted by sssspanos View Post
    I hope you are not talking to me... Grow up a bit...
    Your post came across as "oh hes a man's man, leave him at it, its alright if he cheats as long as you don't find out, what you don't know wont hurt you"

That ^^ is why I attacked you and called you a narcissist. Correct me if I picked up what you were saying the wrong way..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12