+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I unfair?

ouch! you mean i'm going to leave her. And find someone else, ok i'll try to talk to her in a nice way so that she wont cry and commit "something"..hoping this will do.

Quote Originally Posted by michzel creativ View Post
    ouch! you mean i'm going to leave her. And find someone else, ok i'll try to talk to her in a nice way so that she wont cry and commit "something"..hoping this will do.
    No I mean you're going to leave her so SHE can find someone else. A relationship isn't all about you, it's a two way thing you know. She has feelings as well.

She doesn't deserve someone who isn't 100% committed to her. You aren't that person. You have thoughts about this other girl, you don't even really take too much time to care about your girlfriend, and you've already lied to her. You clearly aren't in love with her, so why are you with her? Stop wasting her time and let her go. Of course she will be sad, all breakups are sad. But she's better off with someone else.

I agree, i think the sooner you break up with you current girlfriend, the better. YOu need to clear your head, and you need to allow your current girlfriend some room to breathe. Maybe you need a break to get your head straight!

Fine, and do you think I'm gonna win my crush heart?
    I'm sending her some e_cards so that she would be amazed by my personalized card, but no replies at all.
    Do any one try that?,
    well I guess I'm not going to break up with her, maybe I will just make myself a better person.What you think?

Hi! guys this is my first post and I hoping for a good advice...

I got this 6years relationship and going steady, but I think there something wrong with my love affection to her. Because I've got this love at first sight girl before we had a relationship with my new gf. And if ever I talk to her from my past crush we always argue even though we haven't a relationship with that girl.
    One time she arrived in our country and I beg for my present gf to meet my past crush, Well she allowed me but there was noting happen to us just talking and I found out that she has already a boy friend too. I don't know but it hurts me...my present gf is very considerate even though I always dumped her, she's always there for me what ever happens.

I got this confusion,(about this past crush) why do I always think of her?.... and.... I don't know why it hurts whenever I hear that she's having fun with her new bf and she even told me that "this would be the guy that i'm going to have a steady relationship".
    I hurts me to hear that....what else would I do cry in front of her?...so I just smiled and nod.
    sorry to be harsh......but do u think that ur in ur own movie?????how u can expect ur gf to meet ur past crush and how can u expect ur gf to still be with u infact with the way u go on about this past crush....ur unbelievable! sorry but i have no sympathy for u and the way u treat ur present gf......as far as i tell is ur torturing ur gf....r u trying to make her jealous? Again i have to say....u are NOT in a movie thats called ME ME ME

Your girlfriend is a complete idiot for staying with you. There are two people in a relationship, not one. You care only for yourself. You don't care that you are wasting your girlfriends time. You don't care that you lie when you speak the words, "I love you." And the only reason you are staying with her is that you are afraid that your crush won't have you. Better to waste your girlfriend's time than to be alone, huh?

I can only give you one last piece of advice. Grow up.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Thanks everyone, it helps a lot. I'm surprised that there are still people like you cares about relationship. I'm thinking young man and women as if now take relationship as come and go.

Thanks everyone, it helps a lot. I'm surprised that there are still people like you cares about relationship. I'm thinking young man and women as if now take relationship as come and go.
    Why be in a relationship if you're not going to take care of it?

Dating is the "come and go" kind of thing.

Relationships are supposed to be more stable.

You obviously have no idea what you're doing. You say that you think about this past crush and that you want to be with her and that you don't have these same affections for your current gf, but because you can't get your crush you want to stay with your current gf. You're being a jackass. You're only staying with her so you're not alone and she doesn't deserve that. Stop being selfish and let her move on.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12