+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the term "Cougar" degrading?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Maybe I'm missing something though. Maybe I should embrace the cougar lifestyle and collect a harem of twentysomething Justin Timberlake lookalikes. They could cook for me and look up cheats for my favorite video games. One for every night of the week. I could dig it.
    ye go for it girl j/k haha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Oh my god! You're a gamer! Marry me! I'll be the first one on your list.
    Hehehe. I wish my mom could hear someone say that. She's convinced that my nerdliness is a turn-off to men, and a "juvenile" hobby to boot.

I jokingly blame her for buying me an Atari, 'cause that was my gateway drug.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Hehehe. I wish my mom could hear someone say that. She's convinced that my nerdliness is a turn-off to men, and a "juvenile" hobby to boot.

I jokingly blame her for buying me an Atari, 'cause that was my gateway drug.
    No way! I think most guys love a girl who has a young and playful side to her. Not being too serious and showing your natural goofy and silly side are magnetic qualities. It's just really genuine and honest. It feels like you know the real person.

But I just like the fact that you play games. It's so rare to find a girl who really enjoys playing video games. More than anything else, it's about having fun with great company. Your bf is a really lucky guy.

Your bf is a really lucky guy.
    smooth....i like it asparagoose hehe
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Thanks, Asparagoose. Now I'm blushing, hehe. No boyfriend here. I'll eventually start dating again, once I'm completely over my ex. Getting there. Getting there.

Yeah, gamer girls are sort of rare in this world. We're like unicorns with high heels.

Hang out with your wang out!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Yeah, gamer girls are sort of rare in this world. We're like unicorns with high heels.
    What games do you play?

I'm a WoW addict. Especially now with the recruit a friend system and 300% exp bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Hang out with your wang out!
    lol! what?! hahahaha

What games do you play?

I'm a WoW addict. Especially now with the recruit a friend system and 300% exp bonus.
    I am currently on WoW vacay because I like it, but I get bored with it easily. I have a level 66 druid waiting to be played when I decide to come back to it, probably closer to the release of the Lich King expansion. I have an Xbox360, too. And a Nintendo DS.

I just got my copy of Spore from Amazon today so I think that's the crack I'll be smoking for a while.

We need to start a games thread up again. Lots of gamers on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    lol! what?! hahahaha
    Ha, no idea. Still up eh?!?!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Ha, no idea. Still up eh?!?!
    i know its ridiculous especially coz it's a friday night.....very very ...sad... will ya come over here and change that...lets go on the p*ss

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i know its ridiculous especially coz it's a friday night.....very very ...sad... will ya come over here and change that...lets go on the p*ss
    If only...

If I start walking now, I'll prob' see you in a weeks time haha!

If only...

If I start walking now, I'll prob' see you in a weeks time haha!
    i'll meet ya half way.

shh! says:

"Don't you get it? If the woman is the "cougar", then the young guys are the "prey". This doesn't have anything at all to do with how young men feel about being the prey - it has to do with women being the sexual aggressor against a weaker force."

ha ha ha, what?!? I'm sorry but your post is ridiculous. It's not a bad thing for women to be the sexual aggressor and doing so doesn't make younger men a weaker force.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love the fantasy of cougars. In reality I tend to think of chardonnay breathed tragics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast