+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can you be so sure that birth control is in full effect?

King Zarathu Guest
    She doesn't have to know.

You're a brat. I'm going to bed because I have to work in the morning. Get your beauty rest so you can attract all of those psychotic ****nuts at school tomorrow.

Night, night.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You're a brat. I'm going to bed because I have to work in the morning. Get your beauty rest so you can attract all of those psychotic ****nuts at school tomorrow.

Night, night.
    I love you too. Ninight!

My girlfriend would rather not going to planned parenthood. She wants to get a full checkup and I don't believe planned parenthood does that. She's a little spooked now because a co worker of mine, her 18 year old daughter discovered she has pre-staged uteran cancer. So my gf wants to go, just make sure everything down there is a-ok, get on some pills, and have some fun.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Planned Parenthood employs regular doctors and nurses. The level of care one gets there is not inferior in any way to a regular gynecologist. Read this:

[url]http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/files/portal/aboutus/this-is-planned-parenthood.xml[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then your gf should definately schedule an appointment with her regular doctor. Once you hit 18, its a good idea to have a yearly checkup anyways, regardless of if your having sex or not.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Then your gf should definately schedule an appointment with her regular doctor. Once you hit 18, its a good idea to have a yearly checkup anyways, regardless of if your having sex or not.
    Yep. That's why she wants to go!

New question - Does planned parenthood generally accept walk ins? Time is dwindling down and someone told me they did. I figured well, if they have walk ins that's an even bigger bonus.

Get on the phone and ask if they have an appointment today and ask them to call you in case of a cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Get on the phone and ask if they have an appointment today and ask them to call you in case of a cancellation.
    I'm not the one getting the gyno checkup. I won't have any contact with my girlfriend until tomorrow. I was just hoping I could pick up an answer here before she calls and tells me what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    I'm not the one getting the gyno checkup. I won't have any contact with my girlfriend until tomorrow. I was just hoping I could pick up an answer here before she calls and tells me what the plan is.

I'm actually relieved. I was wondering if your girlfriend was actually a kidnap victim living in your closet.

Just kidding.

Anyway, why isn't she more urgently seeing to this very important business? How could she let it wait until the last minute? Is she... flaky?

No, she's not. It was just a last minute idea. She's been having a lot of trouble with her period and has been lightly thinking about getting on BC for a few months. But then she realized how last year went... because when 2 people who are in a relationship don't see each other that often, when they DO see each other, certain things happen. So she was like well, I'll just get it done before I go back to school. Then she called the doctor office and realized the ONLY female there (she absolutely does not want a male doctor) is booked for 2 more months. That's why she was looking into PP so much.

Blue toxic just get your gf to go to the doctor the doctor can maybe even give her a few free samples and then a prescription. do you think she really need to go to the other doctor for the same thing. does everyone go to the gyeo doctor? is that really necessary. i have never i usuually just have a pap swear ones a year.

What don't you understand? The doctor is booked for the next 3 months - period. That's why she wants to go to planned parenthood instead......

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Planned Parenthood is a perfectly acceptable option. Also FYI - many college and university campuses have health clinics where you can go for low-cost medical care, including birth control...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast