+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help!!

If my gf put me through half this shit ur bf is putting you through I'd fukk her best friend, video tape it, and have it playing while I'm fukking her sister at a time and place where I know my gf will walk in on me. Then while she's in shock/despair I'd bitch slap her and throw her out of my life so fukking hard she'd knock down every wall she hits on impact. Then I'd finish bangin her sister for good measure.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 11-11-12 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    If my gf put me through half this shit ur bf is putting you through I'd fukk her best friend, video tape it, and have it playing while I'm fukking her sister at a time and place where I know my gf will walk in on me. Then while she's in shock/despair I'd bitch slap her and throw her out of my life so fukking hard she'd knock down every wall she hits on impact. Then I'd finish bangin her sister for good measure.
    That way you'd become even worse than her. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    That way you'd become even worse than her. Good job!
    Being extremely abusive toward someone who is being extremely abusive to you first is not worse than being extremely abusive toward someone who did nothing to you.

Besides, I was partly trollin with that reply. Truth is I'd never let a relationship get to that point in the first place.

If not worse, equal. Why would anyone want to degrade themselves like that? Anyway yeah I agree, just by reading the first few lines of the first post it's clear that the OP has some issues... especially since she fails to realize that she should have left his sorry ass long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by searock
    If not worse, equal. Why would anyone want to degrade themselves like that? Anyway yeah I agree, just by reading the first few lines of the first post it's clear that the OP has some issues... especially since she fails to realize that she should have left his sorry ass long ago.
    I think she does realize it, the writing is on the wall a million times over, she just doesn't want to accept it, probably because she is terrified of being alone, no other reason to stay with someone who treats her like that.

Or maybe she's been thinking up to this point that she can change him, help him see the light with her love and all that hormone driven insanity. It's a very common fantasy among women toward broken/damaged men. Unfortunately, they are more likely to bring you into their emotional abyss than you are to bring them out, as OP is finding out the hard way. I've been in a situation along the same lines. One of my exes was depressed and dependent on male approval/affection. I flooded her with it because I thought it would cure her, but it only made things worse and instead of lifting her out of her depression I got dragged into it. I became a drug to her that made her lose control of her will. My love and affection kept adding more and more fuel to the fire of her despair until we were both in hell. It got to the point where there was nothing I could do but make the cleanest break I possibly could and the results were traumatic, after I left her I ended up with over 300 text messages of suicide threats in less than a week. She didn't actually kill herself but she made it pretty convincing that she was on the verge of doing so.

I came away with an emotional scar that serves as a permanent reminder to proceed with caution when dealing with damaged members of the opposite sex. At the time the thought of playing the hero was so seductive that I couldn't control myself, but by the time I realized how ironically dark that seduction actually was it was too late.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 11-11-12 at 10:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12