+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older girl with little boy?

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

The bars thing is actually a really good point as my social life tends to depend on that somewhat. Not because my friends and I have to go out and get wasted all the time, but because we just tend to meet up and hang out in bars to be around other people out age and have fun. But it could be worked around.

Today he asked me if I had a boyfriend and then asked if he could call me sometime. So cute! He is adorable and I'm going to take it slow and see if things could work. Although that virgin thing scares me a little. Not sure if I'm ready to devirginize a guy.

Oh well, I'm not going to freak out over it at this point. But it's good to know that this situation isn't totally out of the question. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lissa
    I have a crush on a guy with whom I'm involved in a community service type activity. I seriously think he likes me, we flirt all the time, he jokingly tells me he loves me and wants to marry me, everyone around us is annoyed at our lovey dovey-ness.

Here's the awful catch... I just found out he's 19. I'm 24. He graduated high school a year ago and I graduated college two years ago! We are in totally different places in our lives.

It sucks though because we are a good match, we are both zany and have a great time together. Should I back off? Should I just go with it and hope to have some short term fun, nothing serious? Or do you think there is a possibility this could work? I guess he must be much less mature than me, I just haven't seen that side of him yet. I thought he was like 22 or something until last week.
    LISSA,

I didn't see a prob when a guy is younger than a woman. It is how he handles maturity not of number but on how he deals with it.

I could exactly forsee that your relationship will work incase it will lead to it.

Have in mind that age is not a number...

GOODLUCK to both of you... GOD BLESS!
    ..::: Don't think that I am b*tch! I am beyond b*tch! :::..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not sure if I'm ready to devirginize a guy.
    Don't worry, we don't bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Not sure if I'm ready to devirginize a guy.
    Not where it shows . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Lol! Very funny!

it will be a good experience for the guy!!
    my first girllfriend whas 5 years older than me she was 20
    she gave me my first sexual experience
    depends on hoh young the guy is
    if he is "22" hell will most probably dump you
    hes just whants new experience men lie do not trust him!
    i tell all my g/f i love them
    they all belive me
    i lie to them all
    run away from him

I kissed him

Our common activity we were involved in ended over a week ago but we have talked almost everyday since. Last night we went to the movies and kissed. It was sweet and I can't help but feel butterflies when I look at him or even just think of him. I can't remember the last time I felt this way about someone, but it feels really good.

However, a new problem has arisen. My friends are COMPLETELY against it (well my close friends at least). If I'm out and I start to call him or something they start lecturing me and telling me that he's too young, that it's just wrong to be dating someone who is 19, that I should look for older guys not younger. I'm going to ignore them since they haven't met him and don't really know the situation. However, it does worry me a little bit because I do want my friends support. I want everyone to get along and to not have to hide this.

He's kind of shy so I'm worried that he might be intimidated by my friends and they won't really like him. I guess it's too soon to be worrying about this. So for now I'm going to ignore them.

Just wanted to give an update and see if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks for all the help everyone has given me thus far!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now, while I'm not one to recommend completely disregarding outside input, sometimes you have to be selective on who's advice you're willing to acknowledge.

Sometimes friends and family do have worthwhile advice.

But then again, sometimes they don't.

Just keep doin' what you're doin', use your head, and do your best to keep it level. But keep your ears open.

you're friends don't sound very nice. but that's beside the point, i say just keep it up and ignore them. if they become really aggressive about it then you have an issue. until then just play it off.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Do your friends have to travel in a pack? I'm thinking you could let your very nicest, most understanding friend meet him, and maybe she could be the Goodwill Ambassador to the group.

Sigh thanks everyone. It may not even matter anymore. Posted a new thread...

"The only way I could think of it being a problem is if you like to go out to the bars alot. Then, it might present a problem. Seeing as he cannot really go to bars at all, then that could cause some problems. I mean he could get a fake, but I hear they really crack down on that now. So, honestly not worth going thru all that hassel.

Another problem may be when he turns 21. I mean by that time you'll be like 26 and been there and done that, where the bars will be new to him. So, that could cause another conflict."

If they were in the UK this would be no problem ... the legal drinking age is 18 . I was in Bars most nights from 16 .

I think the age difference is pretty small anyway . Go on , go for it

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where is this thread you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Where is this thread you speak of?
    It's the "He's just not that into you" thread.

Or maybe the one about drunk-dialing. I guess they both apply.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, whatever.

My interest is gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12